What's new

Just recently Picked up lao again...

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i was deciding on putting together a well rounded 3-man team and kung is one of the 3, however i don't quite understand him as good as i should, is he primarely a pressure character with some footsies and mindgames, or a footsies character with pressure and mind games. I'm also not sure how to go about his footsies, im used to reps and kitana's footsies but i have no idea how his work. i really want to bring him up to part with my other characters and then lvl them up alltogther. Plz help??

gdf

Noob
Footsies with pressure and mind games.
Go to the KTP with Brady and the UK guys.
And read Glue's Kung Lao 2.0 guide.

gdf

Noob
The Guide: http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/kung-lao-2-0-guide.15364/
KTP:

In short, UsedForGlue is one of the smartest Kung Lao players out there. The UK has a great understanding of Kung Lao. KTP stands for Kombat Tomb Podcast, a roughly 24 episode podcast series about the evolution of Mortal Kombat.

Almost all threads in the Kung Lao forums are useful, unless they involve REO, ignore those threads.

Axel_Redd

i dunno, that one thread he postsed about kunglao's extra armor and safe ex-divekick with advantage was pretty helpful...

gdf

Noob
Okay, most threads then (REO just trolls so much it's hard to know when he is serious, so I treat most of it as troll).
That was a very useful thread, and...rather recent. how did you find the extra armor thread and not find the 2.0 guide?

Axel_Redd

Okay, most threads then (REO just trolls so much it's hard to know when he is serious, so I treat most of it as troll).
That was a very useful thread, and...rather recent. how did you find the extra armor thread and not find the 2.0 guide?
musta just passed over it iguess, the words "new tech" caught my eye lol

gdf

Noob
Give the Kung Lao forums a thorough look, honestly, unless it is a REO troll thread, every thread will give you more knowledge.

And knowledge is power. :)

Axel_Redd

Give the Kung Lao forums a thorough look, honestly, unless it is a REO troll thread, every thread will give you more knowledge.

And knowledge is power. :)
i need to find ways to play without relying on ex teleport too much as well