What's new

Guide - Kobu Jutsu Just Lab Rat Things

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
If you're like me, finding new tech and publishing almost feels like a 50/50 or nerf or stay. It's true, we are the most hated community in this game now. So inb4 fuck you, she's getting the nerf hammer. This is what I've been labbing here lately.

This first video is showing how insanely + these kind of interactions are. Just look at the meter built off this. Honestly worth taking the hit instead of blocking.

This is working the Ex grab into the meta. I use to think f3 was just garbage but it really can create a mind game with the opponent. I don't like only leaving an option so I also showed an option of just letting it fully charge. Viable or not, it's there.

And when I mix some of these together I get a really nasty set.

Also want to include almost a bug of sorts but don't have it on video yet. It's common knowledge b31xxrekka ex in the corner grants three 4's in the combo. I've realized it's because of the b3(1) gives her some weird hit boxs off her next normal. Now to trick the game in a since, b31xxtele cancel when connected gives me that strange hit box on my follow up. So b1 2+4xxrekka ex 444 is now possible. And so is a new 47% 2 bar combo.