What's new

Just got the Platinum Trophy (PS4)

Just got the Platinum trophy. I am one happy camper. Lots of complaining going on here about this game. Well, I for one can't tell you how much I love MK11. It's an amazing fighting game imo. And the patches will fix it and make it even better.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
It is very grindy. I was playing it for 7 days. 10-16 hours a day.
Oh shit, how's it compare to earlier games at least? Like, MK9 had that one trophy that was like "you have to have played for 1000 hours to get it" is it that bad? Or is this just asking you do to A LOT of more reasonable tasks

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Oh shit, how's it compare to earlier games at least? Like, MK9 had that one trophy that was like "you have to have played for 1000 hours to get it" is it that bad? Or is this just asking you do to A LOT of more reasonable tasks
As someone who Platinum'd Injustice 2 and tried MKX I can tell you right away MK11 is easier than anything before. But it will take you a while.

It is pretty easy for the most part. Everything is managable. But it takes a long time to get those stupid intros and victories. These 2 trophies are the most tedious in the game and take a long time to get.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
It is pretty easy for the most part. Everything is managable. But it takes a long time to get those stupid intros and victories. These 2 trophies are the most tedious in the game and take a long time to get.
How did you even do it? Don't you have to do everyone's character tower for those?

Pulling what are essentially double work shifts for a week straight doing repetitive tasks for unlocks in a game sounds like the complete opposite of fun.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Playing a game for a week straight for what are basically double work shifts doing repetitive tasks for unlocks sounds like the complete opposite of fun.
You realize he was deliberately speed running the Plat trophy right? That's what this thread is about.