What's new

Just for fun, what would you give up for something else?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Huh? Is there a joke I'm not getting here? CSZ has one of those :p Unless you mean a teleport attack like sektor?

Also divekicks for button remap on bombs.
No he has no teleport.

Unless you mean db1. But thats not a teleport. Thats you floating helpless in the air for around about 90 seconds while your opponent is free to punish you followed by another 90 seconds of you vulnerable behind your opponent while he is free to punish you.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
No he has no teleport.

Unless you mean db1. But thats not a teleport. Thats you floating helpless in the air for around about 90 seconds while your opponent is free to punish you followed by another 90 seconds of you vulnerable behind your opponent while he is free to punish you.
I think you've posted that b4 sumwhere...

But why does he need a useful teleport??? He doesn't its not like he has trouble getting in or anythng, you use his teleport after a far range freeze or something any other use of it most of the time is just fail on your part.

@HurlishDervish

Done way too many times before but :D

alright alirght alright alright alirght alright alright

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
He does not need a teleport for a far range freeze for a number of raisins.

His freeze sucks. Slow start up means unlikely to ever work outside of combos.

His dash will get him there.

Teleport=useless.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
He does not need a teleport for a far range freeze for a number of raisins.

His freeze sucks. Slow start up means unlikely to ever work outside of combos.

His dash will get him there.

Teleport=useless.

Just because his freeze isn't as good as sub's doesn't mean its a death sentence to use it, you can still throw it out once in a while and when it does happen to hit far range you have to use his teleport.

I mean freeze will still catch jumpers and you'll usually have to use teleport to get anything substantial from an air freeze won't you? Even ice beam I don't think they're frozen long enough in the air for you to just easily dash up from distance.

His teleport obviously isn't useless. Not a CSZ player myself but I'm sure you can still use it when you read a special with enough recovery where its safe and can get you in. I'm not sure how well it'd work but I guess it could be used as a wakeup against a projectile follow up at far range and when someone jumps at range too.

Even if it was 100% useless as you make it out to be, its still ok for a character to have a useless special, especially one as good as CSZ.

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
Teleport for a different input on his bombs. I hate trying to dash up for his 3,3,2 and 3,4 mixups and getting bombs.

Trying to dash to do his 3 strings kill me. I can see why he has the bomb mapped to the 3 button since his mix up pressure game would be gdlk but it still doesn't take away from the fact that it's a free combo for the opponent.