What's new

Just for everyone's knowledge.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm sure a lot of folks already know this but i just kind of feel the need to say it because I have implented it in my game a little bit and it seems to be working pretty well. Since we here in the reptile forums have discovered that ex elbow dash is +5 on block added it my arsenal and started playing with it a little. I found that after the elbow dash you can frame trap with a standing 1 or 2 as they are both 11 frames and require a 6 frame attack or a move with armor to be escaped. You can also use low pokes, but using standing 1 or 2 will allow you to hit confirm into a combo, and if they dont hit you can just cancel them into safe specials. Just be aware the standing moves can be ducked and punished and also interrupted with armor as well. Loke i said probably known by many but for those who didnt know, there ya go. Hail Reptile!

Sent from Gotham City via the Batcomputer

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So if I block reptile's ex elbow dash and try and jump away, what is the worst that could happen to me?
You can escape most follow ups with a jump out i the the standing 1 or two might catch but even if it did there isnt a lot you can do after, i did forget to mention that as a solution, lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I just D4 x Acid Hand after a blocked EN Elbow dash.But your thing is more high-risk/high-reward kind of thing I guess.
I wont use it on fast characters like cage, sonya or shang tsung, more like just characters who i know don't have six frame attacks.

Even if its +6, You can Low poke INBETWEEN his EX elbow dash right where he goes past you and comes for an elbow. i know for a fact Kitana can D one. This move isn't all that safe either. Every character can low poke it with a D3, and in most cases reptiles D3 wont win. I would use the EX elbow dash randomly. Don't let the opponent get accustomed to it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Even if its +6, You can Low poke INBETWEEN his EX elbow dash right where he goes past you and comes for an elbow. i know for a fact Kitana can D one. This move isn't all that safe either. Every character can low poke it with a D3.
I said this and agree with the rest. We arent so different you and I.