What's new

Just an intro

Iko

Noob
caveat-emptor - PSN

Great site.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been playing MK since it first debuted in the arcades. Started with the original SF with the punch pads for buttons (some of you younger guys may not know what Im talking about). Moved on to SF2, then MK, KI, SF2CE, and MK2-UMK3.

MKII was by far my favorite. I just started playing it again after downloading it a few weeks ago, and it is as much fun as I remember.

I actually think Ive already played a few of you guys through that craptastic lobby function. ::)

I try to play about 5 matches a night. If you guys want to play look for me around 7:30-9:00 pm central (Im in Alabama). I dont quit if I lose, no lag switching or cheese, but I dont have a lot of time so I do leave regardless of win or lose after about 5-6 matches.

i'm from Alabama also, its a good place to live (sometimes). I can only play mk2 on kaillera but i'm a UMK3 player.

were bouts in alabama you from, boy?

Iko

Noob
RollTide8569 said:
i'm from Alabama also, its a good place to live (sometimes). I can only play mk2 on kaillera but i'm a UMK3 player.

were bouts in alabama you from, boy?
Im in Huntsville.....and a graduate of the University.....Roll Tide.

I have friends in H-town. Wow so me, you, and Rolltide from Alabama....Man you guys know anymore people that play in Alabama? We need to start some tournaments here in the Southeast.

Iko

Noob
yugimonz said:
I have friends in H-town. Wow so me, you, and Rolltide from Alabama....Man you guys know anymore people that play in Alabama? We need to start some tournaments here in the Southeast.
I play SOCOM Confrontation with some guys from Alabama......but dont know any others that play MK.

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
i'm play umk3 on xbox live. gamertag: mhtdtr. still learning.
and mk2 in psn. psn id: mhtdtr