What's new

Just a random SNES video I made

nwo

Kombatant
S Video vs Composite Video 2012 test

You're using an actual super nintendo? So which is better? I know component video is better than both.

Hey, do you remember me from SJ6? The guy with the custom UMK3 stick? Do you got a link to that video "Justin Beiber vs Dr Dre? lol

Cibernetico

Kombatant
You're using an actual super nintendo? So which is better? I know component video is better than both.

Hey, do you remember me from SJ6? The guy with the custom UMK3 stick? Do you got a link to that video "Justin Beiber vs Dr Dre? lol
Yup, using an actual SNES. I've been getting a lot of great SNES games from my local Play N Trade and I still play my SNES more so these days. Just a great system overall. As for what is better? People say that the SCART connection is the best quality you can get. I've never had or seen one, but I'm sure it's just something to do if you want to do it. S Video is good enough for me, especially for these older games. Component I've heard is very good but again, it's something that I think you would do just to do it.

an dof cours eI remember you. I mainly remember that huge custom MK stick that you made. That thing was a damn monster! As for the link to the two celebrities, sorry buddy, no link right now. It's most likely somewhere in the archives though.

Reactions: nwo

nwo

Kombatant
Yup, using an actual SNES. I've been getting a lot of great SNES games from my local Play N Trade and I still play my SNES more so these days. Just a great system overall. As for what is better? People say that the SCART connection is the best quality you can get. I've never had or seen one, but I'm sure it's just something to do if you want to do it. S Video is good enough for me, especially for these older games. Component I've heard is very good but again, it's something that I think you would do just to do it.

an dof cours eI remember you. I mainly remember that huge custom MK stick that you made. That thing was a damn monster! As for the link to the two celebrities, sorry buddy, no link right now. It's most likely somewhere in the archives though.
Yeah well, we got to see those two celebrities play in person.