What's new

[Jun 27, 2013] Brutality - June 2013 (Cincinnati, OH)

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org

Brutality continues and there has been very little change in the Brutal Bounty outlook. Jetm and McLov1ns preserved their places at the top of IJ and UMK3 respectively, and due to organizer error we now have a glitch in the matrix; TTT2 has two Brutal Bounty offers! Sluch and Chrishin
have both got targets on their backs now. Everyone train up and come show us what you've got!

Prize amounts have also increased!

- - - COSTS - - -
Fight Night Regular Venue Fee: $5
IJ Singles (PS3): $2 Entry
TTT2 Singles (PS3): $2 Entry
MK9 Singles (PS3): $2 Entry
UMK3 Singles (PS3): $1 Entry

Please pay Venue Fee to Arcade Legacy's Front Desk. Please sign up for tournaments with, and pay Entry Fees to, me (Nathan Shields).

- - - SCHEDULE - - -
8pm - All Games Begin

- - - PRIZES - - -
- IJ Singles -
1st Place - $12 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place - $7 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $7 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place -$5
5th Place Tie - $2 each

-TTT2 Singles-
1st Place - $10 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place - $5 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $5 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place - $4
5th Place Tie - $2 eacb

- MK9 Singles -
1st Place - $7 + 50% of buy-in
2nd Place -$3 + 30% of buy-in
3rd Place - $3 + 20% of buy-in
4th Place - $2

- UMK3 Singles -
1st Place - $2 + 60% of buy-in
2nd Place - $2 + 40% of buy-in
3rd Place - $2

- - - BRUTAL BOUNTIES - - -
If you defeat McLov1ns in a UMK3 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate McLov1ns from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat JetM in an IJ tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate JetM from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat Flushots in a MK9 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra. If you eliminate Flushots from the bracket, I will pay another $2.

If you defeat Sluch or Chrishin in a TTT2 tournament match, I will pay you $2 extra, each. If you eliminate Sluch or Chrishin from the bracket, I will pay another $2 each.

- - - RULES - - -
All PowerUp rules will be in effect for this event.
http://www.powerupfighters.com/tournament/rules/

I will disqualify you if you hold up the bracket. Stay in the area and be active in wanting to know when your matches are.

Start time is going to be rigid this time around. I hope you all can make it on time. If not, then I hope bye spots will still be open.

- - - STREAM - - -
http://www.twitch.tv/arcadelegacy

We will stream at the very least Top 3 for each game.

- - - THE BRUTALITY CLUB - - -
If you are interested in learning more about IJ, MK9 or UMK3, I encourage you to express interest in joining The Brutality Club here on Facebook. It is a place for local and regional competitive players to share insights, strategy, combos, news and travel information specifically for IJ, MK9 and UMK3. No clutter, no mess; content and conversation about the games only.

We want to get good and represent for AL at major events!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/454333527975618/