What's new

Jump ins

The jump ins and d1 into d1 legit make me dislike the game as of late. I think part of the issue is the fact we have to let go of block to anti air. Lots of games allow you to block and anti air but I’m sure if say in street fighter you had to let go of block to anti air instead of just being able to do both, the same issue would occur. Due to this I think they should make block the back button and tone down the cross ups and teleports to compensate. It’s not something they can implement any time soon but I think nrs has fallen so in love with being different they keep soldiering on even with glaring issues. Variations, jump ins, etc list goes on.

The jump ins and d1 into d1 legit make me dislike the game as of late. I think part of the issue is the fact we have to let go of block to anti air. Lots of games allow you to block and anti air but I’m sure if say in street fighter you had to let go of block to anti air instead of just being able to do both, the same issue would occur. Due to this I think they should make block the back button and tone down the cross ups and teleports to compensate. It’s not something they can implement any time soon but I think nrs has fallen so in love with being different they keep soldiering on even with glaring issues. Variations, jump ins, etc list goes on.
Well, you have to stop blocking to throw an attack in any game anyways. But I think I get what you mean.

Well, you have to stop blocking to throw an attack in any game anyways. But I think I get what you mean.
No, I’m street fighter let’s say your anti air is s1, you can simultaneously block by holding back and input s1 without letting go of anything. The reason being is cuz in that game s1 and b1 often times can be the same so you can block and anti air. They don’t use or notation but yeah