What's new

[Jul 21, 2013] July 21 Atlanta, GA ATL-FINALROUNDBATS (Atlanta, GA)

ShinBlanka

Apprentice
We would like to announce that Joystick GameBar will be the host venue for ATL-FRbats. ATL-FRbats are a monthly event for the Fighting Game genre scene in and around the state of Georgia. Sunday July 21 will be the date of the event. The ga...mes that will be in the tournament are as followed:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Super Streetfighter 4 Arcade Edition version 2012
Injustice
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Joystick Gamebar is located at;

427 Edgewood Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30312

http://www.joystickgamebar.com/

This is a great venue and we are happy to have our events at this venue. From the old school arcade feeling you get as you walk into the doors this place is a gamers dream. With a bar, old school arcade cabinet games, and a competitive fighting game tournament what more could a gamer ask for in a tournament? If you think your the best at your favorite games come on down to the old 4th ward of the downtown area and play some games with ya boys! The next two events will be qualifiers for TFC. The events after TFC will be qualifiers for FR17. 1st place in points will win a badge and entry in the game you won at TFC.

NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS!!!!

Registration time: 3:00pm
Start Time: 4:00pm est
$10 Venue fee
$5 Venue fee to spectate
$10 Entry per game

Directions to the venue:

Heading South on I-75/I-85
1.Exit 248D for J W Dobbs Ave onto Jesse Hill Drive.
2.Go .3 miles and turn left on Edgewood Avenue.
3.Joystick will be .4 miles on the right.

Heading North on I-75/I-85
1.Exit 248B for Edgewood Ave toward Auburn Ave/J W Dobbs Ave and turn right on Edgewood Ave.
2.Joystick will be .3 miles on the right.

From I-20
1.Take I-20 to I-75/I-85 North and follow the directions above.See More