What's new

Jon Greenberg leaves NRS

Maybe he was recruited by another developer with better money and more creative influence. Perhaps got tired of only making fighting games. Maybe once he hit a certain age he didn't want to look back on his life having "only" done Mortal Kombat and Injustice fighting games. I don't know him, so it's anyone's guess until/if he says what his next endeavor is going to be. It is a fact a lot of top talent gets sent e-mails all the time asking them if they'd be interested in coming to their company. This has happens to a few of my friends pretty often, and happens to me occasionally. There are competition clauses in their contract, but generally they are pretty limited in time. Don't know the law regarding this in the US all that well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Props for your hard work mr. greenberg. I miss the days of just 6-7 guys. It's crazy how far MK has come since then, now imo there's too many people but I get why being under WB and all, multiple games etc. I just hope their new IP is not a freaking wrestling game. WWE numbers are down last I read, games are down in sales why on Earth would they go that route? Make a horror fighter, a TMNT fighter or DC vs Marvel, and that shit will sell faster than lysol in 2020.