What's new

Question Joker Super Combos?

What are the best combos to cancel into or follow up with the jokers super? Or just when in general is the best time to use his super? Usually I can get them off fine but I've recently been whiffing bad on all my super attempts. I'll have them mid air when I throw it, right after a basic combo, or right when I wake up, I go to throw it and somehow it always gets blocked, ducked, or jumped.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I only ever use his super to close off a match if the other person is doing shit from fullscreen. Not really worth it any other situation.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
What are the best combos to cancel into or follow up with the jokers super? Or just when in general is the best time to use his super? Usually I can get them off fine but I've recently been whiffing bad on all my super attempts. I'll have them mid air when I throw it, right after a basic combo, or right when I wake up, I go to throw it and somehow it always gets blocked, ducked, or jumped.
I have on in my teeth combo thread to close off one of the teeth loops for 66%, but in general, like OmegaK said, you only want to use super if you are ending the match with it and they do something from a pretty safe distance that lets you know they won't be blocking. You also have to be careful of it whiffing, because similarly to the gun, the hitbox on the pie he throws is very small, so if has a good chance of missing even against certain things the opponent may have used. Not much armor on it either. Way more important to use meter on MB RLG in combos and MBing b3 and f3.