What's new

Joker nifty BnB into unblockable setup

Santa_Destroyer

Blood n' cigs' PSN: Santa_Destroyer
What's important with this setup is the s1 after the jip1 to use up more gravity to make it work.
Of course they can just delay their wake up or armor but you know, still neat...
If they just sit there, they'll eat some iron.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
This can be backdashed and or tech rolled if timed well enough and also can be woke up on. You could get away with it maybe once or twice. We've already found this. Great you posted it though just in case anyone hasn't seen it

Santa_Destroyer

This can be backdashed and or tech rolled if timed well enough and also can be woke up on. You could get away with it maybe once or twice. We've already found this. Great you posted it though just in case anyone hasn't seen it
Yeah, kinda figured that afterwards. Thx for not bein a dick about it ;). Haven't really checked the forums yet, could've done that I guess.

Santa_Destroyer

Thank you for sharing. Although this can get blown up pretty easily, I will admit that I use a version of this quite often after a B13 SHKD. It catches a lot of people off guard
Yeah you're probably right, it's more a 1-time-only thing I guess, or a do-it-until-they-figure-it.out. Just gettin some thoughts out there.