What's new

Joker Jason Todd Beating

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Lol that shit is reactable as fuck. Why is my casual crew Arma and KDZ? Gaaaahhh I need more people on my scrubby ass level XD

Last edited:
That was a lot of B2s... Is it specific for that matchup or just experimental?
I like to use b2 if the opponent decides not to jump out of my teeth, since it then becomes a low and overhead, which is very difficult to block if times right

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Lol that shit is reactable as fuck. Why is my casual crew Arma and KDZ? Gaaaahhh I need more people on my scrubby ass level XD
Look on the bright side, it gives you more high level practice and while it may keep you from winning in locals, that can only help you if you travel.

StevoSuprem0

Look on the bright side, it gives you more high level practice and while it may keep you from winning in locals, that can only help you if you travel.
I know I'm just being emo :p I enjoy my scene very much. Just need to play a bit more consistently so that I actually start making progress in some of these tougher matchups.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Dude that was brutal to even watch lol. I never seen so much crowbar in one round.

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I like tons of crowbar action in legit combos. Case in point:
j3, d2 xx MB RLG, b3, j3, 1 xx crowbar; or, in layman's terms:
crowbar, crowbar, tank, crowbar, air crowbar, knife, bunch of crowbar.
Hell yeah.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Hey Cat & Scar. What days are you guys doing casuals? Also was wondering if sense you guys are doing the PC version dose PS3 sticks work with it or not?

Hey Cat & Scar. What days are you guys doing casuals? Also was wondering if sense you guys are doing the PC version dose PS3 sticks work with it or not?
Mondays and yes ps3 sticks work.

Hey can the joker users tell me what I need to incorporate into my game more? Anything I can improve on?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Mondays and yes ps3 sticks work.

Hey can the joker users tell me what I need to incorporate into my game more? Anything I can improve on?
Basic things is using teeth like ice clones and add D2 and J3 in your footsie game, stop using b2 and d1 into 212 or other strings, either b1 into something or crossup to establish a basic mixup game.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Poor Grundy, had no idea what to trait up. And apparenltly not trusting himself with reset attempts during combos.