What's new

Joker: Death Of The Family Alt DLC

I don't really have to say much, this costumes speaks for itself, it shows off all of the jokers traits both psychically but also reflects his state of mind, and how sick and sadistic he can be. NRS definitely needs to make this happen, just got a hold of the entire death of the family comics, and intend on reading them later on, just wanted to get u guys opinions on this being a dlc alt for the joker sometime in the future, i think it would be great, i love how creepy and horrying he looks here

JJocelot

Don't give up!
This thread is just full of greatness.

You know this character stabs you in the dick for his throw, right? So...
What? I thought that was because Lex was effin' huge. When he does it to Flash in the newest Battle Arena (a normal sized character), he stabs him in the gut.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I would love to see a skin DLC pack for New 52 skins.
This a million times. There are SO many New 52 skins that I would gladly fork out my money for: Black Adam, Aquaman, Raven, Joker and Catwoman (which could count as her classic costume as well since it's exactly the same) just to name a few.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Looked like he went for the dick to me.
Definitely looks like the gut to me:

[/spoiler]

edit- Or chest, whatever. But who knows, maybe a costume like this isn't too bad for a T game, I mean supposedly it's okay for the characters to have chunks of their flesh missing in Injustice so hey, maybe Joker wearing his own rotting face as a mask isn't so bad.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Death of the family and Dark Knight Returns Joker would be amazing.

The Dark night Joker and the Dark Knight Rises Bane shouldn't be alt costumes.

They would look stupid because those incarnations are supposed to be portrayed in a more serious and realistic manner.

No Joker toxin, no Venom, no cartoony moves and quotes. I wouldn't want to see that Joker bouncing around with a bazooka and those silly wind up teeth.