What's new

Video/Tutorial Joker 100% Batcave combo

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Shoutouts if you know why I did the random moves and picked Shazam

This is only escapable by few characters, it cannot be jumped, backdashed or woken out of if you don't have something like shazam's teleport. Which moves you away from sweep distance ( where F3 doesn't hit ).

The quality is fine, shut up.

And shoutouts to M2dave for logging in as I was doing low gas shot to the gas can

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
And for anyone wondering, I put my phone inside a tissue box and balanced it upwards on my desk so I could record without doing any awkward moves.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
First this is a 100% reset. Its still awesome, but its not a combo(though you might get 100% there, I know batman and superman do). Are you sure this beats characters with really nice backdashes(like banes backdash moves him so far back that the f3 might not connect). Also I would like to know if a lvl 3 wake up would get him out because he would break the mb f3 and also get a hit of armor for the teeth trap(this is assuming you have already timed out the teeth so they hit the moment he wake up)

You should expand on this setup from outside the corner. You can deff cross up then do a string cancel into the interactable like the whole cast can(not sure if yours will change the interactables knock up). Not only that, but I believe joker can "dash, b3" off of the interactable cancel(im not sure if he can, but I know bane can and he has a super slow b3..he also has a great forward dash, but maybe jokers reach on the b3 will allow it for him)and follow that up for more damage into the background bounce.

Now just looking at the set up I would say more important than that combo is the reset you where able to create with the BGB. Since most of the cast would have trouble getting out of the BGB hard knockdown teeth mbf3 trap I think that is quite a reset tool for joker. Do you know if you can change jokers normal bnb to use a f3 instead of a b3 to more easily combo into BGBs?

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Also, is that an animated version of the killing joke that you are listening too?

Second also, im going to take you method of recording. Thanks, ahah!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
First this is a 100% reset. Its still awesome, but its not a combo(though you might get 100% there, I know batman and superman do). Are you sure this beats characters with really nice backdashes(like banes backdash moves him so far back that the f3 might not connect). Also I would like to know if a lvl 3 wake up would get him out because he would break the mb f3 and also get a hit of armor for the teeth trap(this is assuming you have already timed out the teeth so they hit the moment he wake up)

You should expand on this setup from outside the corner. You can deff cross up then do a string cancel into the interactable like the whole cast can(not sure if yours will change the interactables knock up). Not only that, but I believe joker can "dash, b3" off of the interactable cancel(im not sure if he can, but I know bane can and he has a super slow b3..he also has a great forward dash, but maybe jokers reach on the b3 will allow it for him)and follow that up for more damage into the background bounce.

Now just looking at the set up I would say more important than that combo is the reset you where able to create with the BGB. Since most of the cast would have trouble getting out of the BGB hard knockdown teeth mbf3 trap I think that is quite a reset tool for joker. Do you know if you can change jokers normal bnb to use a f3 instead of a b3 to more easily combo into BGBs?
His B3 does not have a good enough hitbox and true, it is a reset.

No, I tested this with Shazam's backdash, even if you do it a bit slower you catch them after the invincibility of the backdash, it could work with some characters though.

Background bounces without tech rolls always gave Joker a free combo on most characters and sometimes you could just J2 crossup to reverse wakeups if you were greedy, didn't have meter or were vsing someone like nightwing.

Yeah, I have 19-22 chars who can't escape it, the number is variable based on lvl 3 bane, demon stance raven, etc.

Unfortunately, his forward dash is shit, it's what makes his matchups what they are, doomsday has a slower startup I believe but his dash is so good you can double dash and launch them back in the corner, Joker can't even B3.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Also, is that an animated version of the killing joke that you are listening too?

Second also, im going to take you method of recording. Thanks, ahah!
Yeah, I had the idea of picking the killing joke's costume and trying to animate it in injustice, tried to make the "lethal to poor innocent children" line fit with shazam being blasted by rockets but the loading time is ggs lol

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
His B3 does not have a good enough hitbox and true, it is a reset.

No, I tested this with Shazam's backdash, even if you do it a bit slower you catch them after the invincibility of the backdash, it could work with some characters though.

Background bounces without tech rolls always gave Joker a free combo on most characters and sometimes you could just J2 crossup to reverse wakeups if you were greedy, didn't have meter or were vsing someone like nightwing.

Yeah, I have 19-22 chars who can't escape it, the number is variable based on lvl 3 bane, demon stance raven, etc.

Unfortunately, his forward dash is shit, it's what makes his matchups what they are, doomsday has a slower startup I believe but his dash is so good you can double dash and launch them back in the corner, Joker can't even B3.
Still super viable imo, and if you arent playing someone high level they dont have a chance to get out of resets like this

BGB's are all hard knockdowns so again that shit is suuuuuupaaaaa viable. When you say ving someone like NW does that mean stuf like staff spin and batgirls kartwheel might get out of the bgb reset?

Yeah, but again most of the cast getting caught(especially if there are high tiers in that list)is great.

Well fack, if only the joker was a little more athletic. Bane can dash twice then combo into bp back into the corner, DD can apparently do that. Why the big guys moving so much faster than joker lol

Yeah, I had the idea of picking the killing joke's costume and trying to animate it in injustice, tried to make the "lethal to poor innocent children" line fit with shazam being blasted by rockets but the loading time is ggs lol
Lol I got it up until the reason you used shazam, ahah..Cleverness OP

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Still super viable imo, and if you arent playing someone high level they dont have a chance to get out of resets like this

BGB's are all hard knockdowns so again that shit is suuuuuupaaaaa viable. When you say ving someone like NW does that mean stuf like staff spin and batgirls kartwheel might get out of the bgb reset?

Yeah, but again most of the cast getting caught(especially if there are high tiers in that list)is great.

Well fack, if only the joker was a little more athletic. Bane can dash twice then combo into bp back into the corner, DD can apparently do that. Why the big guys moving so much faster than joker lol

Lol I got it up until the reason you used shazam, ahah..Cleverness OP
I only judge things on the highest lvl, I truly don't wanna be doing gimmicks without relying on my own fundamentals because as unknown and foreign Joker is atm, people will figure him out and I don't wanna be caught off guard by that.

FOS laser isn't a hard knockdown, same with the metropolis shooter I think

Fast hitting wakeups like staff spin, sword flip and some others can get out, in the corner you can perfectly time a MB F3 to hit them out but I'm not sure if it's possible here without sacrificing blocking difficulty or ability to backdash, all of Joker's resets basically trade ability to get out with limiting options if you do catch them

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
I only judge things on the highest lvl, I truly don't wanna be doing gimmicks without relying on my own fundamentals because as unknown and foreign Joker is atm, people will figure him out and I don't wanna be caught off guard by that.

FOS laser isn't a hard knockdown, same with the metropolis shooter I think

Fast hitting wakeups like staff spin, sword flip and some others can get out, in the corner you can perfectly time a MB F3 to hit them out but I'm not sure if it's possible here without sacrificing blocking difficulty or ability to backdash, all of Joker's resets basically trade ability to get out with limiting options if you do catch them
I misspoke, only players who are familiar with these kind of combo concepts will be able to get out of it. A high level player may be able to suddenly react and choose the right option, but many arent familiar with these kind of combos(to my knowledge since they dont use them)and how they are escaped. You may consider this a gimmick, but on most of the cast it is a solid 100% that their character build does not allow them to get out of..though I do agree with that statement

I consider those interactables(two very unique ones that function in a similar manner). A background bounce is like aquamans throne on atlantis, batmans supercomputer on batcave, the helicopter on gothom rooftop, gorilla Grod on strikers, ect. All those grant hard knockdowns where you can do that same teeth MB f3 reset. If they were low life and you had meter you could probably loop the shit out of that for an easy win

Hmm thats an interesting area to look into when fighting a high level joker, thanks for the info

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I misspoke, only players who are familiar with these kind of combo concepts will be able to get out of it. A high level player may be able to suddenly react and choose the right option, but many arent familiar with these kind of combos(to my knowledge since they dont use them)and how they are escaped. You may consider this a gimmick, but on most of the cast it is a solid 100% that their character build does not allow them to get out of..though I do agree with that statement

I consider those interactables(two very unique ones that function in a similar manner). A background bounce is like aquamans throne on atlantis, batmans supercomputer on batcave, the helicopter on gothom rooftop, gorilla Grod on strikers, ect. All those grant hard knockdowns where you can do that same teeth MB f3 reset. If they were low life and you had meter you could probably loop the shit out of that for an easy win

Hmm thats an interesting area to look into when fighting a high level joker, thanks for the info
No, I was reffering to Joker in general being a gimmick character, even with frame advantage right in their face Joker cannot open people up unless you do an often unsafe teeth cancel.

Yes, all true background bounces give a guaranteed mb F3 on most characters, others you can crossup J2 to fuck up their inputs depending on when you jump.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
^ So even after I specifically broke down how to beat the wakeups of most characters and you saying it's blockable even though you have not even a tenth of a second to block it + in tournament you come here and repeat the same shit.

smh.

^ So even after I specifically broke down how to beat the wakeups of most characters and you saying it's blockable even though you have not even a tenth of a second to block it + in tournament you come here and repeat the same shit.

smh.
YEa i'm just being a bit of a dick because that Dainel guy said don't bother posting on the FB group lol.... But i will still always say that it can be blocked. It is unlikely but it is still possible.

It isn't a 1/10 of a second to react just a tenth of a 2nd to chnage the input from d to back or vice versa.

NICE RESET SETUP THOUGH!
It VERY hard to block.