What's new

John Tobias Invades the "On Blast Show", hear from the Co-Creator of Mortal Kombat

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hard at work every week, the two behind the "On Blast Show", JamessMK and DarkNaTaS got the ultimate guest on their show. While previous episodes consisted of the actors that portrayed the characters in the older 2D games, this episode is definitely one of the holy grail. As you listen to this episode dive in to the history of Mortal Kombat first-hand with the Co-creator of Mortal Kombat as you hear why Friendships were added, why John Tobias left the Mortal Kombat team and much, much more.

Listen in as JamessMK and DarkNaTaS pick John "The Real Saibot" Tobias' brain.

Attachments

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
I have my reasons to believe that this episode was in fact Tobiased.

Briyen

Noob
is there a spark notes version for this :p , not much of a talk show listener but really curious what was said

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
Amazing James got the CO-CREATOR of Mortal Kombat on the OBS. Simply astounding and an awesome example of James' dedication to this community and in addition this says even more about John Tobias and the current people behind MK. They listen and they care. Great show.

Glass Sword

Nobody
@Trepound dude I never played Hoodfresh I was all Mortal Kombated out it was like 4 A.M. when I walked in. Blake walked in with me and I did not want to get in the way of that. So, it is partially my fault Blake played Hoodfresh at all. There were two other people who got to play him... ask Tyler I am not sure if I should reveal their identities.
Also I have never played REO ever... if we did play it would have been so one sided REO would forget who I was since he would not have anything to remember.