What's new

Tech JIP B2 Enhanced Round House String

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hi Guys.

I have been using this for a while now, JIP, :l:bp, :en SuperKick, :r:r :bk:fk...I have not seen anyone use this before, but for me it is the easiest hit confirmable string in the game and it will lead to 49% damage, and it is risk free from the JIP all the way upto :fk.

Here is video explaining why I use it.

Thanks

You can actually do this with regular RH cancels as well. Much more difficult to do but doesn't use a bar. This is great too because the armor on EXRH prevents people from trying to mash out.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You can actually do this with regular RH cancels as well. Much more difficult to do but doesn't use a bar. This is great too because the armor on EXRH prevents people from trying to mash out.
The main thing is, you are giving yourself a massive window for a hit confirm into at 49-50% combo that will be safe on block and keep your pressure after 43.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Yeah it's good stuff but I prefer to do it with a regular RH cancel myself. Then again I have a pension for random armored dashes so.. Haha. Very good stuff though Glue. :)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I don't see the video anymore. The site might have made it disappear. Would like to see how this works.