What's new

Question JIP 2,2 Lightning cage bugged.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Everytime I do JIP 2,2 Lightning Cage it almost always comes out 2,2,3. My time is exactly the same as if I do 2,2 Lightning Cage on the ground. On the ground it comes out perfect every time. I've done it 100 times already so I can be pretty sure timing is the same. Is this string bugged? I've tried a bunch of times with and without negative edge on. I mean this is very basic stuff and I'm a MK vet and have np with Grundy combo links so I don't think I should be having issues.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Everytime I do JIP 2,2 Lightning Cage it almost always comes out 2,2,3. My time is exactly the same as if I do 2,2 Lightning Cage on the ground. I've done it 100 times already so I can be pretty sure timing is the same. Is this string bugged? I've tried a bunch of times with and without negative edge on. I mean this is very basic stuff and I'm a MK vet so I don't think I should be having issues.
Weve been talking about this some in the general discussion and combo threads. With the combos i just found you wont need 22 lightning cage anymore anyway so you wont have to worry about this. Its just a spacing thing cause by his crossovers. Not really a bug.