What's new

Question JI2 into far teeth setup

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
So I'm in the lab with Mr. J and I have this setup that goes

JI2, 323, RLG (MB), B3, JI2, Teeth (Different Options from here)

The first hole in the string is the 323 because it can be ducked. Secondly the teeth can be tech rolled out of. So my question is Does JI2 into Far teeth work? Is it possible? I'm asking because I can't get it to work for me. Though I am the same guy who can't do D2 into far teeth to save my life.

I have the cpu set to Corpse Charge with lex. If I duck his CC He'll pop up and I can get the 212 into acid string. If you try to block standing you'll still get popped up. If you try to block low I can just JI3 you giving me a pop up, but If you tech roll then there's nothing I cant do besides zone you.

Basically I'm going to go out on a limp here and assume that If I could get the JI2 Far teeth off It would stuff the tech roll. What are your thoughts? Mind you I'm NOT a Joker main. Please don't troll me.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm about to throw down a big post that covers some of this tomorrow night! Basically, a combination of tech roll or proper/well timed blocking can get you out of most of Joker's traps. However, if you do succeed in catching them in one of these traps (just have to mix your game up and execute) it can be insanely punishing. Keep an eye out for my post tomorrow night =)

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'm about to throw down a big post that covers some of this tomorrow night! Basically, a combination of tech roll or proper/well timed blocking can get you out of most of Joker's traps. However, if you do succeed in catching them in one of these traps (just have to mix your game up and execute) it can be insanely punishing. Keep an eye out for my post tomorrow night =)
Sure thing man. Thanks for responding!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Ill be making a video of some useful tech roll amd non tech roll traps I have been using and succeeding when making the right reads. As well as a corner trap that cant be escaped by most of the cast without a super.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2