What's new

Tech ji2, 3 Trait.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
This tech DOES NOT guarantee you land a HM after, it can be poked & escaped, however it has enough hit stun for you to go into trait and possibly land a HM *Until your opponent catches on* and it leaves you in close distance, meaning you can block any strings and punish with your trait still up.

Use it, don't use it I could care less though, Hope it gets some heads rattling, I haven't posted Shazam tech in a while, but this was found by DT Yugo a friend of mine.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Because I keep getting a White box when I go to edit, I'd like to add anyone who tries to dash back after 3, trait can be hit by torpedo of course.

REO

Undead
Frame data on 3~trait for those who are wondering:

On hit it's -3.
On block it's -10.

Nice video. I use this in a few match-ups.

It's been awhile since I have touched Shazam, like a long while, but I think Aquaman can punish 3 xx Trait with his low scoop.

I would test it right now but I'm not near a console.

Aquaman can't punish this with his trident scoop. However, he can punish with uppercut on block.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's been awhile since I have touched Shazam, like a long while, but I think Aquaman can punish 3 xx Trait with his low scoop.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy

This tech is not guaranteed like the others I found myself, however what Yugo found was another way into trait, You can make a read and punish your move and be at a close distance still to attempt combos.
My own tech is usually more solid, but I tried this out in some games and as for those who are not used to seeing 3 into trait it usually works on those people.