What's new

Jedi apprentice becoming a master

xxKYUxx

Noob
I'am new when it comes to competitive fighters, and MKX is the first fighting game that I'am taking seriously. my skills are some-what above average players but, I want to be able to take my skills to new heights and be on equal footing with good players. I have an aspiration to compete in many major's. I do have some understanding of the games mechanic's such as frame data, matchups, reads, and etc. I would appreciate anyone who could point me into the right direction to becoming a better player. If anyone wants to add me PSN:Quaymestu96

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Don't play kenshi or unstoppable Jason. Huge advice!

Serious though I like your ambition and I hope all goes well for you.

I only main cassie for now, but I dabble with sonya, johnny, erron, and kung lao
Your character choice is on point. Play top players for lonnnnnnng sets. U will likely get destroyed but will start getting games

The difference is how u handle getting blown up... Either get salty and quit or try to understand why it's happening and adapt

Mkx is a bad game to learn fundamentals though. It favors relentless offense and scrubby play. Footsies or only 1 or two dimensional in mkx.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Mkx is a bad game to learn fundamentals though. It favors relentless offense and scrubby play. Footsies or only 1 or two dimensional in mkx.
This guy right here! I started with MKX and it's been a rocky road and ended up nothing like I expected and while I still play and love it I'm very casually playing SF with friends now.