What's new

Tech - Stunt Double JCage SD Combos "BnBs" (61%)

HappyPow

Noob
So SD combos. By the way, for those who play A-List and have a good execution, I list a combo that I've hit only once but dropped at the end (instead of 12 I did standing 2) : F24 EXSK D1 4 SKrc 12 12 4 EXNutP 12 NutP.

Sometimes, I do not use every Klones or even just a bar, it is to give an example of what you can do so in order to continue these combos, use your imagination! I hope you'll enjoy.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Just be aware on using some of these (like 113 xx MRS or F24 xx MSK) do have stance specific nonsense attached to them. Always be aware of how Cage is facing as you're choosing the best move to follow up with on catch.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I had a feeling Happy would of done SD stuff next

Nothing I don't know but good to have in video form

I'd advise if you have clones after 113 RS take a step back and do S4 Ex Fireball 12 12 12 123 np 49% but 50 if the low just hit

Good stuff either way

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

I'd advise if you have clones after 113 RS take a step back and do S4 Ex Fireball 12 12 12 123 np 49% but 50 if the low just hit

Good stuff either way
I am almost done with something about SD, so i was wondering if you have a Twiter so you can check it out and tell me what you think about it. Good luck on Wednesday by the way!

IrishMantis

I am almost done with something about SD, so i was wondering if you have a Twiter so you can check it out and tell me what you think about it. Good luck on Wednesday by the way!
Sure man you can PM here

I'm interested to see if you have something I haven't found.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Sure man you can PM here

I'm interested to see if you have something I haven't found.
It is SD visual frame data guide with everything tested, not just copy paste from in game frame data plus some more information ...i think is interesting ,but you will see for your self.

IrishMantis

It is SD visual frame data guide with everything tested, not just copy paste from in game frame data plus some more information ...i think is interesting ,but you will see for your self.
Sounds really good man

PM it and I'll check it out

Wigy

There it is...
3 bar 40%(ish unbreakable)
Clones up:
F2 Db1ex db2ex bf4ex

Its come in useful once or twice with someone on low health after a NP taking the hit on purpose so they can break. Dont have to commit to the xray and if they do block the f2 you're like plus a billion off db1ex and can continue pressure as before

HappyPow

Noob

Good stuff either way
Sounds like a challenge xD I don't have unknown techs to open the opponent but I'm glad that you said "Nothing I don't know". Please, I love to found combos so I'm asking you, do you have better :p for the same amount of bars and Klones? What is your max damages (Which starter? How many bars and Klones? Mid-Screen and/or Corner?) I haven't showed my best combos because I thought "What you can do after is obvious" but maybe you even have better and if so I want to see if I can get better.