What's new

(JayZ Voice) Haha! Another one!

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
"Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Mortal Kombat! My name is Oak. People call me the Online Prof. This world is inhabited by events that we call Tournaments. People and Tournaments live together by supporting each other. Some people play in Tournaments, some battle Online. But we don't know everything about Tournaments yet. There are still many mysteries to solve. That's why I study Tournaments every day. Now, errm, what did you say your name was? TYM, are you ready? Your very own Tournament story is about to unfold. You'll face fun times and tough challenges. A world of dreams and adventures with Tournaments awaits! Let's go! I'll be seeing you later!"

Sorry, for the long intro, but this is my first thread created, and Im a diva. I love the theatrics.

So, over the last two years Ive found my competitive video game home in fighting games. Ive lurked online for twelve hours a day accepting challenges from people who just bought the game, all the way to members here that have placed top 8 in majors.

I consider myself very average, but Im no longer entertained by playing average people. Ive found my local scene here in Memphis, but they only gather once a week tops.

Now, Im well aware that not everyone can have the training regimens of the Yomi Crew, but I think that would benefit me very much. In fact, thats what I want.

Whether it be online or off, I want to practice every second I can. The most valuable resource to me is someone, or multiple people with knowledge of MKX. Someone who can point out my flaws.

The strongest steel is forged in the hottest flame.

I live in Memphis, TN., but I have no issue travelling across the country to play this game. My dedication is there, but I need other people with like minds.

I dont just wanna play, I wanna win. If you can help me, then lemme know.

Tldr; Im trying my hardest to level up, who can help?

Welcome to TYM.

I don't have nearly as much time to play as I'd like, but you can add me on XBL for some sets when I'm online. XBL GT: Tony at home

Not sure if I'm considered 'good', but I have a tendency to press the block button when I'm -23 so there's that.

Also I live in DC so ping should be tolerable.