What's new

Combo Video - Jax Jax 232 corner combo

eexcaliburr

Ancestors... oh, nevermind
Maybe it's something people already know about, but I haven't seen it here.
I found a corner combo from string 2,3,2, that leads to pretty big damage. The timing is strict, but not impossible.
I'm able to combo only with this characters: Cage, Shinnok, Kung-Lao, Kung Jin, Erron Black, Ermac, Liu Kang, Takeda, Kenshi, Kano, Reptile, Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
It seems like combo works with "standard" male characters and don't connect with female and big characters.

It's on PC.

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
dude u need to edit the title and add 'NEW TECH!' cus this is definitely new and i don't understand why u would waste the opportunity to yell in full capital letters NEW TECH lol nice though

Qhris

Noob
I didn't watch the video, but are you doing d1d2 / d1 after 232? If so I started doing this a while back but the timing and different characters having it whiff made me just stop doing it.

eexcaliburr

Ancestors... oh, nevermind
dude u need to edit the title and add 'NEW TECH!' cus this is definitely new and i don't understand why u would waste the opportunity to yell in full capital letters NEW TECH lol nice though
Thanks, but I'm almost sure it's known.

I didn't watch the video, but are you doing d1d2 / d1 after 232? If so I started doing this a while back but the timing and different characters having it whiff made me just stop doing it.
No, I'm doing 1,1 after. Well, that's equal to continue d1,d2 or 1,1 for characters mentioned above, but 1,1 timing is easily for me and leads to bigger damage I think. Mentioned characters works fine.

Last edited: