What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Jason's brutalitys

I've pulled them all of except the x Ray one l2 r2 I'm doing the requirements but nothing's happening has anyone pulled this one off ?

Shifty Capwn

The greatest bad player of all time.
Yeah the From Hell one is worded strange. "Jason must take a few steps." I found that three steps is what you need from when you start his stride with x-ray. This unfortunatly is dang near fullscreen though. After a D2 if they just stand there and you pop xray that should be the right ammount. I just noticed that its about three steps jason has to take then you should get the brutality. Hope this helps.

D

Deleted member 9158

Yeah you pretty much have to be within jump distance. Like Jason has to grab them at the last possible moment. Love his brutalities, they fit the character so well.

infamy23

FireBeard
That one had me confused as well.

I thought they wanted me to literally walk forward and then hit X-Ray.

But, what they mean is do the X-Ray from like half screen away, and the walking animation will play out on it's own before he grabs you.

Not really doable in a real match, because if you do an X-Ray at that distance you're gonna get punished.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
That one had me confused as well.

I thought they wanted me to literally walk forward and then hit X-Ray.

But, what they mean is do the X-Ray from like half screen away, and the walking animation will play out on it's own before he grabs you.

Not really doable in a real match, because if you do an X-Ray at that distance you're gonna get punished.
It has armor though. it you time it right should be fine....i wonder if you can combo into that though....hmmmmm

infamy23

FireBeard
It has armor though. it you time it right should be fine....i wonder if you can combo into that though....hmmmmm
Yeah it has armor, but it's a high attack. Eventually people will catch on to this fact and if they see you do it from half screen they will just crouch and let it whiff, and then punish you during recovery.