What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Jason unsafe specials???

Would somebody be nice enough to post jasons unsafe specials? cuz i dont own him and have no clue how to punish him, his fullscreen shoulder charge looks safe but i seems kinda off since shinnok crappy shoulder charge is not safe. Neither do i know how safe or unsafe hes overheads are but the thing I know his that his low overhead string is unsafe but ive only been using jax against jason so it could be jax 5 punisher.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Would somebody be nice enough to post jasons unsafe specials? cuz i dont own him and have no clue how to punish him, his fullscreen shoulder charge looks safe but i seems kinda off since shinnok crappy shoulder charge is not safe. Neither do i know how safe or unsafe hes overheads are but the thing I know his that his low overhead string is unsafe but ive only been using jax against jason so it could be jax 5 punisher.
It does depend on variation I know that in slasher more things seem safe due to range...
You will be able to play as him in his tower next week also for a little hands on thoigh

Yea idk much I just throw out whatever and if it works it works lol Jason pretty strong char and has really good moves but I just been playing as slasher I have so much more to learn lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
In Slasher:

Grab and Shoulder Rush both regulars and EXs are -6
Slash and Hack is -10 while EX is -6

In Unstoppable/Relentless:
Choke and EX are -10
Rush Punch and EX still are -6
Command Throws both Backbreaker and Hug are unblockable.

Keep in mind though that Shoulder Rush and Rush Punch (both BF3) hit high so they are duckable.