What's new

[Jan 16, 2016] Seattle Freeze -MKX PNW Regional (DES MOINES,WA)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Hey, everyone. Last year, we held a thing that I had pushed hard for called PNW Regionals. PNWR was a two-day event held not only to prepare both players and staff for NWM, but also to get us all together more than once a year. Holding another larger scale event was new territory for me as I took on additional responsibilities trying to create something that could stand on its own without the NWM experience.

The result was that PNW Regionals ended up with some of my favorite memories in recent years. From White Gun playing out of his mind and taking USF4 over Air, to GGXrd’s Sol top 3 showcase, to Doomkills returning from out of nowhere to take UMvC3. These moments are still in the forefront of my mind even a year later when I think about these games.

With us nearing the end of SF4's era and numerous other games reaching important milestones as well, Dugg and I want to do it again. January 16th, 2016. Exactly one month before SFV's release, we are looking to give the Northwest their one last big opportunity to make their mark on the SF4 series. Whether you're looking to get involved, trying to gatekeep others out, or are thinking to yourself that you are capable of better than anyone expects, this will be the perfect moment for you.

One-day event this year. Registration coming Monday and starting at only $15. Our featured titles will be the same ones who have supported every NWBG: Ultra Street Fighter IV, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Mortal Kombat X, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Don't see a game you like? Talk to us and let's see if we can make it happen.

Same place, different name. It's wintertime so welcome to

Seattle Freeze
January 16, 2016
Highline College
Registration http://northwestmajors.com/seattle-freeze

==========

Registration
Until January 9th: $15
At the door: $25

Featured Games
USF4 $15
GGXrd $10