17th. BMA | Bruin

Stefunn

Just Spydie

Dat Ankle

BMA | ToneLoki

O. Ramirez

Kyle 3S

BlueLabelWalker

Button Mashers Anonymous’ BattleBorn #2 has concluded. Sorry for the late write up but better late than never right?!?

24 warriors entered the battle realm of Shenanigans; all would test their mettle in battle. Many would be found wanting but a select few would please the Elder Gods. Only one warrior could bear the helm of Shao Khan and silence all doubters of their supremacy…… Blind Ducky would once again prove his dominance in the northern grounds of California.

The Duck who could not see so well, tore through the competition. Only losing a total of 3 matches the entire night he made light work of his competition. The Bug Queen would reign supreme in the North as Ducky would defend his title of the BATTLEBORN CHAMPION.

Shinobi | Pride made his debut in the Champions battle known as BattleBorn. The man the myth would go on to please Elder Gods. Piercing up his competition and rolling around like a maniac his Mileena would eat through the competition. Pride would deliver the only 3 losses a certain Duck would incur.

905 LS, aka Kaio Snow, aka Dabjr, aka Ne_8a_Dabjr, aka Mr. Plays the Sexy Cowboy Erron Black (Yes even in his stripper outfit) represented Sac Town to the fullest. Forced to fight with his tournament life on the line in nearly every one of his 7 fights he would prevail. Beautiful example of getting knocked down and fighting your way back up.

Special shout out to the BLT boys, San Jose’s finest Shinobis and the local guys for Durham, Oroville and Richvale.

I would love to write an in depth review for every fight but I just don't have that kind of time. You can view all the fights here.
The hypest matches I'd have to say happened off the stream/recording station.

MadeFromMetal and I would like to thank everyone that showed up for BattleBorn. Not just thanking everyone for the numbers but every person that came to the event was just an awesome human being, and pleasant to be around. We have no sponsors or anyone that helps us put the prize money / trophy masks’ together and everything is out of pocket. We just want to share our love of MK with everyone and have a chance to fight the best.

We will post a date for BattleBorn #3 as soon as possible. Our goal is to hit $1000 dollar guaranteed for 1st place.

Last edited:

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
This was lots of fun, everyone did great! Happy with where I placed even though I went from 6th to 7th somehow lol. Looking forward to the next one and seeing all the players again :)

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
This was lots of fun, everyone did great! Happy with where I placed even though I went from 6th to 7th somehow lol. Looking forward to the next one and seeing all the players again :)
We just copy pasted from the Challonge. Great having you, though. Looking forward to next time.

That 4-5 hour drive was completely worth it, yo! Hope I put on quite the show and impression. :cool: :D
You put on a clinic my friend. You'll get your runback with Ducky I'm sure of it. Tell your bro I'm STILL salty.

TheGrimMagician

Let Us Dance
We just copy pasted from the Challonge. Great having you, though. Looking forward to next time.

You put on a clinic my friend. You'll get your runback with Ducky I'm sure of it. Tell your bro I'm STILL salty.
Just told him. He laughed, haha. You'll get the runback soon, yo. It's gonna be hype

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
This was by far one of the best tournaments I've ever been to. You guys are awesome for doing this! There is no doubt that I'll be at the next one!
Yeah I was glad to see most of the same guys from the first BattleBorn return. The next one should be called BattleBorn Duck Season. Lol