What's new

James Robinson off Earth-2,leaves DC...

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=45574
James Robinson,fan favorite writer of the hit series Earth-2 has unexpectedbly revealed he will stop writing for DC as of Earth-2's #16 issue.This comes as a huge surprise since Robinson has been one of the longest and most respected members of DC's writing pool.While no reason for his departure was given it is possible it has to do with Editorial Interferance,which has caused other writers like Andy Diggle and Josua Fialkov to abruptly quit their DC work.

This is not only shocking news for me it is also very heartbreaking.I an a huge fan of the Earth-2 characters and was inmemsely looking forward to his plans which he had mentioned expanded well into 2015 and beyond.None the less best of luck to Robinson in future endevours and hopefully DC gets a suitible replacement for Earth-2.

CCVengeance

GOD F#%KING DAMMIT!
I really, really like that book. WHY!?
If you ask me it's probably becuase of Editorial Interference.It has driven literally dozens of writers out of DC and to the the hands of the distinguished competition.

Reedoms

Noob
If you ask me it's probably becuase of Editorial Interference.It has driven literally dozens of writers out of DC and to the the hands of the distinguished competition.
He said previously that editorial was pretty much letting him do what he wants with Earth-2 since it isn't mainline. I don't know what they could've done to make him leave though.

CCVengeance

Reedoms Word on the street is that DC wanted to expand The Earth-2 line and where pushing Robinson to hurry up with the JLA/JSA crossover.Also it seems his plans may havve clashed with Pak's plans for Batman/Superman.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
By the looks of thing they were gearing up to traverse the barrier between 1 & 2. Vibe's storyline is pretty much all about guys from other universes, and someone popped up in the recent issue warning of them about Darkseid. Darkseid was the main invader in Earth 2, and also I'm fairly sure the guy who popped up is the person who Huntress and Powergirl chased through the boom tube to bring them to Earth 1.

They should have just let it be it's own thing forever...
No alternate world has ever had it's story improved with a crossover.