What's new

Tech - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs Reverse Wake Up Tech

Jacqui Briggs Reverse Wake Up Tech

I am aware that this is known but i haven't seen anyone post this with all of the options that she has doing this. In this video i have 5 examples of what jacqui can do and what reptile cant. Note that the F2 U2 cancel puts jacqui on the other side and F2 U2 2+4 keeps her on the same side.

1st Example -
I recorded Jacqui doing 1212 up rocket 11 12 up rocket 1 then (Whiff the F2 U2 2+4). So in this example i have myself as reptile trying to wake up with EX-BF4, as you can see on the input bar. No wake up comes out because it has become reversed.

2nd Example -
I recorded Jacqui doing 1212 up rocket 11 12 up rocket 1 then (Whiff the F2 U2 2+4). So in this example i have myself as reptile trying to input the opposite of his wake up which is EX-FB4, as you can see on the input bar. The wake up comes out because i reversed the input.

3rd Example -
I recorded Jacqui doing 1212 up rocket 11 12 up rocket 1 then (Whiff the F2 U2 DU4 cancel). Which is safe.

4th Example -
I recorded Jacqui doing 1212 up rocket 11 12 up rocket 1 then (Whiff the F2 U2 DU4 cancel). Just showing that jacqui cant attack after her cancel unless she armors.

5th Example -
I recorded Jacqui doing 1212 up rocket 11 12 up rocket 1 then (Whiff the F2 U2 2+4). So in this example i try to tech roll. As you can see......you get punished for tech rolling.

Also, delaying your wake up/get up just makes jacqui safe as well.

Thanks

Last edited: