What's new

Guide - Full Auto Jacqui Briggs Full Auto Video Guide

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Hey dude. I think it's cool that you took the time to make a guide to full auto. I haven't watched it all, but unfortunately from what I did watch, you're spreading a fair bit of misinformation, namely regarding her combos, but also about post block situations (for example S4-guns when you said they can't do anything by armour... They can neutral duck and punish after the S4).

I'd argue that she isn't the best zoner in the game, but that's an opinion thing... I'll go through it all later, if you're interested in getting feed back. Some of this is just wrong, though.

Last edited:
Hey dude. I think it's cool that you took the time to make a guide to full auto. I haven't watched it all, but unfortunately from what I did watch, you're spreading a fair bit of misinformation, namely regarding her combos, but also about post block situations (for example S4-guns when you said they can't do anything by armour... They can neutral duck and punish after the S4).

I'd argue that she isn't the best zoner in the game, but that's an opinion thing... I'll go through it all later, if you're interested in getting feed back. Some of this is just wrong, though.
yeah man. im always down to hear some feedback. you on xbl?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Good on you for putting this out there.

There is a bit of misinformation in there as pointed out by Ecodus.

For instance with combos;
Midscreen:
f12~db2, RUN~1, f2u2~du4 (36%)
12~db3, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4 (34%)
b33~db3, RUN~1212~bf4 (32%)

1212~db2(ex), dash, njp, RUN~1 [can change sides here if wanted], f2u2~du4~4~bf4 (41%)
b2~db2(ex), RUN~1 [side switch here if wanted], f2u2~du4, 4~bf4 (39%)

Corner:
b2~db2, s1, f2u22+4, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)
b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, f2u22+4, 12~bf4 (47%) [I'm sure you can get more but I use this]

Also missed combo-ing off s4~df2 and 114~df2 and f12~df2 in the corner.
Midscreen you can also get a df2 after b2~db
And of course there's 4u4 her best mid
Considering the damage she gets off ex ground pound might've been pertinent to mention it;
dd4(ex), RUN~4~db2, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4 (46%)

You also completely missed anti-air combos which are one of her main strengths;

db2, RUN~1, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4
s1, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4
4u4, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4

s4 doesn't jail to anything besides bf4 so they can neutral duck and punish guns unless you wanna go full yolo with bf4.

Her zoning is definitely not the best in the game, nowhere near close but I guess that's a difference of opinion.

Her pressure game on the other hand is definitely a contender for the best.

Top 15 is a big call especially with:
- sub zero
- alien
- Jax
- Sonya
- mileena
- Takeda
- Kung Jin
- predator
- Shinnok
- Johnny
- Kano
- Kotal
- reptile
- D'Vorah
- Quan
- triborg
- Liu kang
- Leatherface

Not to mention Cassie, Lao, Erron Black, Kitana and Kenshi being in the game. Just seems like way too hard to call at this point.

Last edited:
Good on you for putting this out there.

There is a bit of misinformation in there as pointed out by Ecodus.

For instance with combos;
Midscreen:
f12~db2, RUN~1, f2u2~du4 (36%)
12~db3, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4 (34%)
b33~db3, RUN~1212~bf4 (32%)

1212~db2(ex), dash, njp, RUN~1 [can change sides here if wanted], f2u2~du4~4~bf4 (41%)
b2~db2(ex), RUN~1 [side switch here if wanted], f2u2~du4, 4~bf4 (39%)

Corner:
b2~db2, s1, f2u22+4, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)
b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, f2u22+4, 12~bf4 (47%) [I'm sure you can get more but I use this]

Also missed combo-ing off s4~df2 and 114~df2 and f12~df2 in the corner.
Midscreen you can also get a df2 after b2~db
And of course there's 4u4 her best mid
Considering the damage she gets off ex ground pound might've been pertinent to mention it;
dd4(ex), RUN~4~db2, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4 (46%)

You also completely missed anti-air combos which are one of her main strengths;

db2, RUN~1, f2u2~du4, 4~bf4
s1, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4
4u4, RUN~4~db2, RUN~4~bf4

s4 doesn't jail to anything besides bf4 so they can neutral duck and punish guns unless you wanna go full yolo with bf4.

Her zoning is definitely not the best in the game, nowhere near close but I guess that's a difference of opinion.

Her pressure game on the other hand is definitely a contender for the best.

Top 15 is a big call especially with:
- sub zero
- alien
- Jax
- Sonya
- mileena
- Takeda
- Kung Jin
- predator
- Shinnok
- Johnny
- Kano
- Kotal
- reptile
- D'Vorah
- Quan
- triborg
- Liu kang
- Leatherface

Not to mention Cassie, Lao, Erron Black, Kitana and Kenshi being in the game. Just seems like way too hard to call at this point.
thanks for the feedback. for the comos your doing with f2u2.... i say in the video that i dont use it because its not worth the extra percent. with the anti air combos....i forgot to do them so they were added to the first thing of the part 5 video.
She is top 15 and the best zoner imo. we can play sometime if you have a xbox. GT: STB Krizbe

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
thanks for the feedback. for the comos your doing with f2u2.... i say in the video that i dont use it because its not worth the extra percent. with the anti air combos....i forgot to do them so they were added to the first thing of the part 5 video.
She is top 15 and the best zoner imo. we can play sometime if you have a xbox. GT: STB Krizbe
You honestly think she's a better zoner than

- Piercing Mileena
- HQT predator
- Acidic Alien
- Pretty Lady Leatherface
- Liu kang
- Kenshi
- Boneshaper Shinnok

And you really didn't address the above characters. Which of the above characters listed in my previous post are worse than her?

I'm on PS4 but even if I was an Xbox I'm from Aus so we'd probably lag anyways hahaha.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I'd play full auto if her normals weren't so slow. The amount of people that can't get passed her machine gun spam is mind blowing and it's the funniest shit ever.