What's new

Tech J3 for awkward conversions

WhatTheGrayson

Dick mode:Engaged.
So we all know while doing Stand 1 into MB ground pound in staff (at sweep/touching range), after you hit the back 3, you get a weird wall bounce where usually you'd have to do j2 nj2 stand 1 FG for about 35-7%. That's great and all but you can actually get a staff spin instead and continue your pressure.
So instead of doing J2 NJ2, just simply do a j3 instead.
You'd get the same damage and the set up off the staff spin to go into whatever, whether that be trait cancelling or set ups ground pound set ups idk.
I thought it'd be helpful considering I see a lot of Nightwing players doing J2 NJ2 and not continue their pressure and in the long run getting bodied for it.

Note: if you can somehow do a J2 J2, do it as it's easier.
Another note: does not work in super laggy conditions online. Use is for Offline or a really clean connection online.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
The weird wall bounce only happens if u do b3 soon. If u delay it u get a normal bounce. rule of thumb is wait until u see nightwing move before inputting b3. This is still nice and viable tho. Where u been dude?

WhatTheGrayson

Dick mode:Engaged.
The weird wall bounce only happens if u do b3 soon. If u delay it u get a normal bounce. rule of thumb is wait until u see nightwing move before inputting b3. This is still nice and viable tho. Where u been dude?
I honestly thought of this because fuck it and I wanted to see if, off a weird wall bounce, what I could get. J3 is really underused, I have a stupidly easier than the max damage combo with the J2.
As far as where I've been:School + power supply breaking + live running means + going on holiday. So there's that. I'll be back on soon though. Then I'll show you the max damage combo I found midscreen in staff o;

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I honestly thought of this because fuck it and I wanted to see if, off a weird wall bounce, what I could get. J3 is really underused, I have a stupidly easier than the max damage combo with the J2.
As far as where I've been:School + power supply breaking + live running means + going on holiday. So there's that. I'll be back on soon though. Then I'll show you the max damage combo I found midscreen in staff o;
Ok dude sounds good. i miss your monotone-ness lmao