What's new

It's the little things that are the best

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
What are the best little fun things in this game to you? Stuff that just makes you smile or pump your fist.

- Dive kicking off of an armored move. You don't get hit and you force them to spend a meter... Always fun and kinda insulting to the opponent

- Neutral jumping over a projectile, I always feel like such a badass

- Last minute breakers. I always love these, whether it's happening to me or not. If the Berker...er is the winner, it's always sweeter

matterovermind

mindundermatter
So called Cyrax 'damage exploits' (resets). They are fun to watch, even if it's happening to me.

Also, NJ over projectiles, predicting a jump and landing a NJP, ending a clutch match with en shake.

Edit: Using en net to drain the ability of a breaker.

Not even trolling lol

RiverHB

Dojo Trainee
Using one of the "good" characters in Arcade mode and killing Raiden while allowing everyone else to live. Or using Jax and only killing Sonya. :)

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Xray clutches are amazing. Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, so satisfying to demolish an opponent with a well timed xray

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Nutpunching someone out of their xray and then parrying their next attack. I give off a proper smug face.

Vicinity blast to build meter then anti-air xray. It's a massive middle finger.

Busting cyrax in the face with a dash punch everytime he opens his chest for a bomb.

Getting a babality and feeling like f0xy.

Making the right reads while playing with baracka and killing someone with 4 combos added to make a 100% and a perfect, I swear I smile for 10mins straight :)

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I saw this in a KOTH about a week ago.
Johnny Cage v Raiden, Round 3, down to the wire. Both have about 10%.

Johnny Cage activates Xray.
Raiden activates his.
Johnny Cage PARRIES and lands his.

I yelled "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so loud lmao

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Every single time someone rage quits on me, it gives me a good laugh. It's funny they get that mad about it. They can't be a man about it and say GG, you beat me fair and square. No, they have to throw a tantrum like a little kid and start calling you names lol

Thanks for the laughs all of you rage quitters out there. :)