What's new

Its Been A Long Time Ready to SUpergirl

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Hello all,

It has been a very long time sicne I have graced these forums. I no longer go by the alias of The Spore, (Now Lord Nurgle) these days, took a long time away from the world of FGs to manage my Youtube channel and even been doing some streaming (I'll shill all that another time). Injustice 2 is here and thus far I'm loving the game and wanna get back in the swing of things. No I never truly forgot my old fundamentals, but it has been a long time and gotta beat the rust off the old bones.

I settled on good old Kara these days, doing my best to swathe trhough the forums just so much to go through so lil time to do so.

As request, just asking if anyone could give me a good TLDR on running her, some ideas on basic game plan, BnBs, you know the usual stuff.

Feels good to be back.

Also May CHAOS be with you all - Lord Nurgle

Last edited:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
read through the general discussion and combo threads and you will be well on your way
Not trying to be a dick, but maybe u missed teh aprt of the OP, where I said I lil time and asked if someone could give a quick TLDR on things. THe general Discussion is literally close to 9 pages long and I would have to literally dechypher what is useful and what is BS.

I simply asked a question and as usual in typicla TYM fashion I get, IDK dude read da Gen Discussion thwead.