What's new

It's a me, Jelan!

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Hey everybody! I'm Jelan and I've been playing MK since I was a kid, though I've missed Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon due to the lack of a console that time, but now that I have a 360 and a great MK game is out I have decided to take it a bit more seriously than previous ones and learn to, you know, play it properly :D . I believe I will find people here who are willing to help. That Nightwolf mentor thread looks quite appealing :top:

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Hey everybody! I'm Jelan and I've been playing MK since I was a kid, though I've missed Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon due to the lack of a console that time, but now that I have a 360 and a great MK game is out I have decided to take it a bit more seriously than previous ones and learn to, you know, play it properly :D . I believe I will find people here who are willing to help. That Nightwolf mentor thread looks quite appealing :top:
Welcome to TYM!! Hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to post in that thread if you're interested. :p