What's new

IT DOES WORK!!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
MK3fan said:
Ok. md20/20 asked me if one were to do a Babality on Rev 2.1 and uppercut the baby, if Forden popped out, would you still get transported to Smoke. I thought the idea was quite interesting, so I spent the last hour trying it. Finally got him to come out, but sadly, it did not work. It wasn't that I didn't press the right button combo because I have done this a hundred times. It just simply doesn't work....

(Original Video Deleted By Me)

I wasn't satisfied with it not working so I set out to make damn sure. Looks like I wasn't fast enough the first time because, as it turns out..it DOES work..

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Intersting idea...

lol! btw, how is it even possible to have over 15 min on youtube? I think directors can get up to 15 mins or something but 40+ minutes??

X820

Noob
Intersting idea...

To my knowledge you're the first to ever record this, props!

Shame though, would be cool as hell lol.

YourMKArcadeSource

Intersting idea...

Goofart said:
lol! btw, how is it even possible to have over 15 min on youtube? I think directors can get up to 15 mins or something but 40+ minutes??
Like BeRB said, I changed my status to Director about 6 months ago. About 2 months ago, I got an email from YouTube saying that I was now able to upload videos LONGER than 15 minutes. So far, there is no limit.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants

X820

Noob
Cool stuff :)

I wonder why it didn't work the first time though, were you not fast enough, or did it "glitch out" ?

YourMKArcadeSource

X820 said:
Cool stuff :)

I wonder why it didn't work the first time though, were you not fast enough, or did it "glitch out" ?

I think it was a simple matter of me not being fast enough.