What's new

Question Is using 3-3-RH Dash Cancel effective?

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
It really doesn't seem to be and I'm not sure if it links the way that 4-RH Dash Cancel does.

Can anyone help me out here?

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I think its pretty good, 4 RH cancel and 3 RH cancel are really good too
I like throwing 3 3 In there because 4 3 gets repatitive and 3 3 mixes it up
That's just me tho

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
But if I'm not mistaken it's best to apply pressure immediately with 4-3-RH Cancel then switch up to either 4-RH or 3-RH, right? It's not like you should go in expecting to do 4-RH or 3-RH Cancel all the time, right? I'm just looking for any sort of clue as I've not been able to figure out what the best strategy is to use the Dash Cancel for RH Kick in block strings and in combo strings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
i think you should just mess with it in training tell you find something the feels right for you, that's what i did
4 3 is great, but i like staring of with 3-RH because it has fast frames, plus i hate when 4 3 whiffs and i get blown up =(

the way that works best of me is either applying pressure tell i can hit conform into a combo
or ending the the block string with back 2 3, a grab, or back 2 2 +1 for a guessing game.

I'm not the best rain player in the world but that's my 2 cents

hope it helps :bigsmile:

BookBurning

Voidwards
To be honest when I use 33 RH cancel I normally release the RH because the 33 and 3 offers little block stun allowing them to counter quicker as you can the RH. For better blockstun use 4 RH cancel, I use 33 in between occasionally to just build a bit of extra block meter or if I want to smack them with a 3 RH. I actually use 3 RH and 4 RH more than I do 33 or 43 Rh etc.

Basically all in all, 3's strength is in its fast startup speed. It can stuff moves but if blocked, release your RH if you want to play it safe and 33 is good for the same reason, and if it hits link it into lightning or waterball.

And also [MENTION=10983]BodamEscapePlan[/MENTION], welcome to the site man. :)