What's new

is this choice good ?

AcMilan91

Apprentice
Recently i am mastering jax,i am new to mk online,i know he dont have midscreen combos but i like his pressure,another char i want to learn is Nightwolf,do you guys think i could be good with those two or i should chanfe fighter?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Jax is a good character and pretty easy to get the grasp of. Nightwolf isn't so good but still very fun to play, and thats really all that matters. So yes, good choice.

Whitefox

Noob
Jax suffers from characters that have low hit hitboxes, but does relatively well against characters with bigger hitboxes. His forward 4 is one of the fastest attacks in the game.

Nightwolf is low mid tier, and against some characters has no chance.

I would just stick with jax until you completely learn the game.

AcMilan91

Apprentice
Can u explain me what is exactly hitbox ,i have problem on midscreen with jax,what should i focus on?

Whitefox

Noob
Each character has a hitboxes height. Characters like sonya crouch really low to the ground when crouch blocking, characters like kenshi crouch really high when crouch blocking. Because of this, jax has trouble hitting characters like Sonya or Johnny because 1 2 whiffs right over their head.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Play whatever YOU enjoy playing. You shouldn't be asking anyone if the characters you're currently playing are right for you.

AcMilan91

Apprentice
Agressivity but i have hard time pulli g some combos with jax,any bnb?
and how can u pull any combo with that delay on ps3 :/

Last edited: