What's new

is there any streaming going on tonight? if so where nd what time?

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
The Vegas Crew would like to know who is doing streaming, where the streaming is being done, and what time. Also we still need a place to stay -_-......, we'd really appreciate that for sure.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
What the fuck. How do you travel to a tournament and not have a hotel to stay in!?
how many times do I have to say this, stupid ass revelations didn't pay our check, so we barely got a plane ticket. People acting like we the only ones who've done this lol shut that stuff down. Especially with how much I have helped people in this community, We only ask for something that we'd do for others. This is the FIRST, and the ONLY time we'll have to ask this. Out of all the tournaments we've went to, this is the only time we've had to ask this.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
I'm just glad you guys could make it to the tournament. I'm pretty sure someone in this community will give you guys a place to stay.
yeah, and trust me we aren't going to make a habit of this. We've been to over 20 locals/majors combined, and this is the first time we've had to do this.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Thanks, STORMS, people acting like this is the first time this has happened lol, there have been so many situations like this or fundraisers. Plus, this is the 1st time we've ever even asked for a place to stay, that should show people that something went really wrong for us and we just need help like anyone else would.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Thanks, STORMS, people acting like this is the first time this has happened lol, there have been so many situations like this or fundraisers. Plus, this is the 1st time we've ever even asked for a place to stay, that should show people that something went really wrong for us and we just need help like anyone else would.
Yeah, it's extremely common. For example, last night I helped Rolando find a room for DR Gross for Dallas (Shoutouts to CD jr and crew). Usually when players travel like this their focus is the "plane ticket" and not so much the hotel due to cost. This is where 'rooming' with friends comes in to play.. it's like car-pooling, people! It's smart and you all save $.

Are you new to traveling to tournaments?

This is a very common issue... it's really not even an issue because 95% of the time the community comes together quite quickly and helps a player out.
I have been to 3 majors, an MLG, and locals at both GGA (6 hours away) and CoCo (2.5 hours away). SVK (4 hours away) as well. Of course I am not new to travelling. It's astonishing to me that a group of people are willing to travel across the country without having any idea of where they are staying. But that's just my opinion. No need for everyone to get all up in arms because I disagree with something they did.

MITDJT no need to be so touchy. It's not a personal attack on you or any of the vegas guys. I don't even know you. It just boggles my mind that you guys flew out knowing full well that you were not prepared. I disagree with the decision making is all that I'm saying. Hope one of you guys places well and gets good esports money so you can avoid these issues in the future.

If you wanna crash on the floor in somebody's room go ahead. I've done it before. It's good $$ saving. But man... that should not be planned after you've already arrived imo

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
I have been to 3 majors, an MLG, and locals at both GGA (6 hours away) and CoCo (2.5 hours away). SVK (4 hours away) as well. Of course I am not new to travelling. It's astonishing to me that a group of people are willing to travel across the country without having any idea of where they are staying. But that's just my opinion. No need for everyone to get all up in arms because I disagree with something they did.

MITDJT no need to be so touchy. It's not a personal attack on you or any of the vegas guys. I don't even know you. It just boggles my mind that you guys flew out knowing full well that you were not prepared. I disagree with the decision making is all that I'm saying. Hope one of you guys places well and gets good esports money so you can avoid these issues in the future.

If you wanna crash on the floor in somebody's room go ahead. I've done it before. It's good $$ saving. But man... that should not be planned last second imo lol
better elaboration of what you said, this won't happen again as I said. Dumb revelations jipped us out of 3,500 dollars, that would've been enough for plane tickets, nice hotel, and etc. I know how everything is planned for us right now isn't the best lol, but it seemed like you were attacking me with the "wtf" and stuff. Thanks for the support bro, and I'll crash on a floor haha.

Yeah, i'm more upset with the whole situation. Like, yeah it's shitty that revelations hasn't paid you, but you knew you couldn't afford a hotel regardless. I swear I'm more and more like my dad every day, I just want to scold you for travelling without having a hotel LOL

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Yeah, i'm more upset with the whole situation. Like, yeah it's shitty that revelations hasn't paid you, but you knew you couldn't afford a hotel regardless. I swear I'm more and more like my dad every day, I just want to scold you for travelling without having a hotel LOL
haha, it's alright. It will NEVER happen again and I mean that. Heck we'll help someone else out at the next major we go to if we have to haha.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
how many times do I have to say this, stupid ass revelations didn't pay our check, so we barely got a plane ticket. People acting like we the only ones who've done this lol shut that stuff down. Especially with how much I have helped people in this community, We only ask for something that we'd do for others. This is the FIRST, and the ONLY time we'll have to ask this. Out of all the tournaments we've went to, this is the only time we've had to ask this.
Please use my travel service next time as advertised in Facebook

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
You do have a point... that would've been like me going to Evo (across the country) and not knowing where I'm going to stay leading up to that very night.. that would suck royally.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Are you new to traveling to tournaments?

This is a very common issue... it's really not even an issue because 95% of the time the community comes together quite quickly and helps a player out.
im all for helping a player out...but I never will book a flight without a place to stay. That is just me. And if I cant afford it, I'm not going to burden someone else so I can have a good time.

Handouts are not cool. Work for your shit. Earn your keep. If someone wants to go out of their way to help you great, but dont ask for a handout.

The community has been gracious, but expecting someone else to spend their money to help you is not recommended.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
im all for helping a player out...but I never will book a flight without a place to stay. That is just me. And if I cant afford it, I'm not going to burden someone else so I can have a good time.

Handouts are not cool. Work for your shit. Earn your keep. If someone wants to go out of their way to help you great, but dont ask for a handout.

The community has been gracious, but expecting someone else to spend their money to help you is not recommended.
Oh, I agree... the more I think about it I should've given a better example of what I meant. When I go to NE events I usually room w/ DanCock and also give him money towards it.

Going to Evo my wife and I purchase our own room, etc.

Anyway... this thread is a bit off topic now.. sorry :(

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior

we're not asking for handouts though, we'll actually help pay for the hotel rooms. I'd understand if we were like" oh lets us stay here for free and not have to help pay for the hotel". Second thing, i keep saying we got completely screwed by revelations, we should have that 35 hundred on deck and that would've made this alot easier. Also players like us, aren't a burden because we can provide those who play with us information that'll help them have great success in a tournament.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Oh, I agree... the more I think about it I should've given a better example of what I meant. When I go to NE events I usually room w/ DanCock and also give him money towards it.

Going to Evo my wife and I purchase our own room, etc.

Anyway... this thread is a bit off topic now.. sorry :(
nah your good bro.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
we're not asking for handouts though, we'll actually help pay for the hotel rooms. I'd understand if we were like" oh lets us stay here for free and not have to help pay for the hotel". Second thing, i keep saying we got completely screwed by revelations, we should have that 35 hundred on deck and that would've made this alot easier. Also players like us, aren't a burden because we can provide those who play with us information that'll help them have great success in a tournament.
Im not saying anything different...but it doesnt really matter what Revelations did. I agree its fucked up but this is the hobbie we choose and our finances are our own responsibilities. That money shouldnt be the reason you ask for a room.

As long as your willing to pay I am totally in agreement with you.

as for your knowledge...lets not get cocky ;)

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Im not saying anything different...but it doesnt really matter what Revelations did. I agree its fucked up but this is the hobbie we choose and our finances are our own responsibilities. That money shouldnt be the reason you ask for a room.

As long as your willing to pay I am totally in agreement with you.

as for your knowledge...lets not get cocky ;)
that money is going to stay the reason haha, but we aren't going to be assholes, we'll help pay for the hotel rooms. I'm not cocky haha, i'm just confident :)