What's new

Is The Klassic Skin Pack Free?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I don't believe anyone said anything whether it will have a price or not. Maybe its included in the kombat pack? Idk

Resistible

MK fan since '92
It's part of the Kombat Pack, if you buy the pack you get it same day as Shang Tsung as early access if not then you have to buy it seperate

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
It's part of the Kombat Pack, if you buy the pack you get it same day as Shang Tsung as early access if not then you have to buy it seperate
Which is dumb tbh, this is the very first time Nrs would ever make klassic packs worth money. In Mk9 it was free, in Mkx we got quite a bit and it was free. Now? whatever I guess.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Which is dumb tbh, this is the very first time Nrs would ever make klassic packs worth money. In Mk9 it was free, in Mkx we got quite a bit and it was free. Now? whatever I guess.
Only reason I could think of as to why in the trailer it said Klassic Arcade Ninja Skin Pack Early Access June 18th... I mean there's always a chance it could be free but the use of 'early access' suggests it's part of the KP

Resistible

MK fan since '92
There's nothing to base this off of except that we know the arcade skins accompany Shang Tsung so we might be looking at five more skin packs to go with the remaining five DLC characters