What's new

Is Kano the less charismatic character in UMK3

Mgo

Noob
I know he is a good character but besides his level I do think he's the less charsimatic, attractive of the entire roster and that made me dont wanna play with him sometimes. I dont know if is his moves or his desing.. maybe the game would be better if raiden was still him lol. Who's whit me?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Everyon had that 80s 90s cheese look. Everybody had some style and references. Kano was Terminator for pete sake, what's not to like?

nwo

Noob
He doesn't have a huge auto combo, but he has a lot of great moves you just gotta learn how to link them. If you can do that he's pretty bad ass.

Mgo

Noob
Here's my Kano playthrough. He's sometimes charismatic.

Not bad. i surprised how the cpu jump at you so many times, it should be for doing closer sweeps right? I like to do sometimes with kano the move down, fordward lp after autocombo and deep JK, but is somewhat difficult and the combo in the corner jk aahp knife uppercut roll, after autocombo

nwo

Noob
Not bad. i surprised how the cpu jump at you so many times, it should be for doing closer sweeps right? I like to do sometimes with kano the move down, fordward lp after autocombo and deep JK, but is somewhat difficult and the combo in the corner jk aahp knife uppercut roll, after autocombo
I've done a lot prettier play throughs with Kano, but not without dying at least once.

My advice is a lot of sweeps and a lot of air throws. I've actually discovered a few 45-49% midscreens just by playing the CPU.

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
seems like the cpu jump at you as you do closer sweeps or sweeps+sujks then you take adventaje or do air throws ,good strategy. I was playing too against the cpu and I know is difficult to do the gameplay without dying, so i did ones dying. Btw You also should do the punisher aahp jk air throw, maybe you did in the ones you said.

Reactions: nwo