What's new

Is it safe to preorder MK X from G2A

Train

Noob
hey guys .. is it safe to pre order Mk X from G2a ? game price is only 33 EUR... for preorder... it's kinda cheap compared to steam ?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I've used G2A several times before for XBL gold and stuff and the codes always worked for me.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
They've recently had issues with selling keys which weren't legit (and were pulled by the game publishers, even though some of them were recently reinstated).

Apparently GreenManGaming is actually legitimate keys, bought directly through publisher agreements -- but I'd be wary of G2A, as they are facilitating the sale of individually-acquired keys which could come from anywhere. The full story is here:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

Lo0py

Noob
I think it is, i have heard alot of good things about G2A.
But i am also wondering if you get Goro from preordering there?

The skinny. Most of those sites/keys are bought with stolen credit card numbers, huge business in Russia.

Its a gamble and you're supporting that trade.

Train

Noob
naa G2A is not like that ... at least I think that...so far bought Evolve and it's working fine...

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I havent had problems with G2A at all, but GMG is a lot better imo and i'd go with them