What's new

Invisibility Frame data

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Can't find anything about it, I use Invisibility a lot off d4, 12, and 32, 321 strings on block, if my opponent tries to pole ill sometimes I won sometimes I don't, can someone tell me if it's nuetrul on block or advantage, can't be negative bc you can immediately block after invis animation

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Can't find anything about it, I use Invisibility a lot off d4, 12, and 32, 321 strings on block, if my opponent tries to pole ill sometimes I won sometimes I don't, can someone tell me if it's nuetrul on block or advantage, can't be negative bc you can immediately block after invis animation

Nice avatar, well played

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Depends on which string your using it off of. Since invisibility never hits the opponent you don't have a block advantage, you must get the string that your using Invis off of cancel advantage (block) then subtract the invisibility duration frames.

If the total is greater than -6 then you can be poked, anything more you could be punished depending on the character.

Edit:

To be more clear, 32 and 321 both have a +26 cancel adv on block and invisibility is 28 frames of startup until you can block, so you're -2

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Depends on which string your using it off of. Since invisibility never hits the opponent you don't have a block advantage, you must get the string that your using Invis off of cancel advantage (block) then subtract the invisibility duration frames.

If the total is greater than -6 then you can be poked, anything more you could be punished depending on the character.

Edit:

To be more clear, 32 and 321 both have a +26 cancel adv on block and invisibility is 28 frames of startup until you can block, so you're -2
ok i got it now, sometimes i do 32 invis and the opponent does down 3 to poke out, so if i do 321 again the 3's animation make the d3 wiff bc he lifts his leg, so its better to poke with d1 or just to do a string for free pressure if im -2. So i guess its just a shinanagan if its not at least nuetrul

Seapeople

This one's for you

Like Smoke said, just look at the cancel advantage on block of any move and subtract 28.
d4 invisibility is -2 on block/+4 on hit, 32 & 321 invisibility are -2, 12 & 122 invisibility are -7.
It's sort of a shenanigan but the way you use it works really well. Even though you're negative, the invisibility animation causes people to react too slow sometimes.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Yep. Being only -1 to -3 on a blockstring isn't too big a deal, i do it quite often using shenanigans like D4~Shake Cancel. On Block i'm -2 but the visual effect of seeing a shake usually stalls their reaction times. If they do disrespect the shake, it's my que to do D4~SB. Both cancels stand Smoke up much quicker than normal, and there is no way for them to react to it that fast.

Perhaps you could do something similar with reptile using his invisibility and acid balls. (Not sure if D4~Acid ball has a frame gap, but if it's unavoidable it could be pretty deadly)

Yep. Being only -1 to -3 on a blockstring isn't too big a deal, i do it quite often using shenanigans like D4~Shake Cancel. On Block i'm -2 but the visual effect of seeing a shake usually stalls their reaction times. If they do disrespect the shake, it's my que to do D4~SB. Both cancels stand Smoke up much quicker than normal, and there is no way for them to react to it that fast.

Perhaps you could do something similar with reptile using his invisibility and acid balls. (Not sure if D4~Acid ball has a frame gap, but if it's unavoidable it could be pretty deadly)
I'll do d4 invis then switch to d4 forceball to try and catch them not blocking.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2