What's new

Invincibility glitch found by me(FottiMadre_Jons)

i just found about this randomly; thought to upload it and share with u. i previously posted this also at mortalkombatunited. if u please help me out so we can understand when this glitch exactly happens (different ways to do it, does it work only with cyrax?) id really appreciate it.
i played around a bit but apparently it works just against cyrax when u blow up on that bomb.. again if u happen to do this in different ways than i do please let me know

there's no video in this post, is there supposed to be?
yes reptile_chef, there's a vid. u might have not seen it before cause of the fact it takes a while for the site to save and upload changes.. and since u've visualized the post like 30 sec after i posted it.. well u know give it a sec. XD

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
yes reptile_chef, there's a vid. u might have not seen it before cause of the fact it takes a while for the site to save and upload changes.. and since u've visualized the post like 30 sec after i posted it.. well u know give it a sec. XD
haha okay

I'm not Reptile_Chef by the way, even though my main is Reptile and my name is Chef... it's very confusing, haha.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
It seems when the bomb knocked him out of his winpose, the engine couldn't work out where he was and was free to exploit the glitch.

Well now I know what to let Cyrax do when he's on chip damage

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

i just found about this randomly; thought to upload it and share with u. i previously posted this also at mortalkombatunited. if u please help me out so we can understand when this glitch exactly happens (different ways to do it, does it work only with cyrax?) id really appreciate it.
i played around a bit but apparently it works just against cyrax when u blow up on that bomb.. again if u happen to do this in different ways than i do please let me know
You're like 2 months late dude....