What's new

Introductory Offer...

You're very extravagant with your introductions, aren't you? :D
Welcome to TYM, SPECTRELIGHT.
Coming up with unique introductions for TYM's new breed is not a very good use of my brain's daily contemplation resources, and yet, a simple welcome post from me isn't the cup 'o tea I prefer. So I make my introductory posts in variations of a few mental-templates. Thanks for noticing! *insert a big, lovely heart here*

SpectreLight, this place isn't normal, it's a soap opera at times, but we love our members here.....most of 'em!
We strive to make this the MK / I:GAU site of all Mortal Kombat and Injustice: Gods Among Us sites!

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Thank You Kindly For Your Kind Words Everyone!!!
I'm compiling the auctions as we speak. I need to check out the MarketPlace and see who may be interested. IF I do sell them, I want them to goto a good Realm.
I'm an "O.G" who grew up on SF2 & MK. I play almost every Fighting Game, being obsessed with SSFIV:AE and SFxT currently. I'm sure I'll be playing some Halo 4 when CSR hits.
Definitely have been neglecting MK (sadly)...
Still debating whether it's better to play MK on the PDP stick or a 360 Controller...Heavy stick to lug around to tourneys....

Soap Operas don't stress me. I admit to getting into a few Dramas myself years ago, however I have tempered my temper and attained the Champion's mindset, and a desire to evolve the "FG Community."

I look forward to battling you all, though I may be little more than Tarkatan fodder at the moment...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Thank You Kindly For Your Kind Words Everyone!!!
I'm compiling the auctions as we speak. I need to check out the MarketPlace and see who may be interested. IF I do sell them, I want them to goto a good Realm.
I'm an "O.G" who grew up on SF2 & MK. I play almost every Fighting Game, being obsessed with SSFIV:AE and SFxT currently. I'm sure I'll be playing some Halo 4 when CSR hits.
Definitely have been neglecting MK (sadly)...
Still debating whether it's better to play MK on the PDP stick or a 360 Controller...Heavy stick to lug around to tourneys....

Soap Operas don't stress me. I admit to getting into a few Dramas myself years ago, however I have tempered my temper and attained the Champion's mindset, and a desire to evolve the "FG Community."

I look forward to battling you all, though I may be little more than Tarkatan fodder at the moment...
Welcome! Sorry I meant to get back to your PM then I saw this, but yea, the Marketplace link up there is where users can sell things, but like SRK, we have similar rules too: http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/rules-of-the-tym-marketplace-read-before-you-post.343/

Thanks for signing up!