What's new

Introducing myself (again?)

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
I lurked the TYM forums quite a bit after MK9's release and I've been doing so again with IGAU right around the corner. Between being a fan of fighting games and comics, I should have joined the discussion long ago.

I've got more more of a Capcom background than an MK one (/duck!), but MK9 is so awesome it swayed me quite a bit. In truth though, I've dabbled in everything from SF, Smash, and MK to Arcana Heart, Soul Calibur, and Blazblue. I'm kind of "meh" about the MvC games and I'm not crazy about Tekken, but outside of those game series, I lurv me some fighting games.

Thing is, it looks like I had made an account here at TYM in May of 2011. I'm not sure why I didn't post or anything, but uh,... hi? :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Thing is, it looks like I had made an account here at TYM in May of 2011. I'm not sure why I didn't post or anything, but uh,... hi? :)
Did you lose the login info for your old account? We could perhaps resend it to you via email or find a way to merge both your accounts - if you feel the need is necessary, of course.

Other than that, welcome to the site! Fighting games for life! :)

EDIT: I might have misread your post. Is this the account you made or did you make a new one?

EDIT 2: Confirmed the answer to my above question, don't mind the first edit.

For some reason I have the impression that you and Gamerblake just sit in the Noobs Passage forum and refresh all day haha
The new members must be greeted!
I simply look at the "Noob's Passage" in the main forum navigation for a bolded font, a bolded font means new posts.
I might have misread your post. Is this the account you made or did you make a new one?
The profile of Gryfen Z states that he joined on May 24th, 2011.

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
Greetings, Gryfen. Welcome to (posting on) TYM, a land teeming with knowledge, along with dark and lovable things!
Dark AND lovable?

...you guys have a chibi Batman? :confused: Neato!

EDIT- Also, I always pictured the O . o emoticon (no spaces) to be more a quizzical/raised eyebrow look, not that blue thing up there. It's weird, I like it. I'll allow it. ^_^

Dark AND lovable?

...you guys have a chibi Batman? :confused: Neato!

EDIT- Also, I always pictured the O . o emoticon (no spaces) to be more a quizzical/raised eyebrow look, not that blue thing up there. It's weird, I like it. I'll allow it. ^_^
"Dark", for the grim stuff. "Lovable" because some cute things do exist here, such as the avatar of Brownie, and ponies.

I thought the same thing about that "quizzical" text emoticon. ^ - ^