What's new

General/Other Introducing Book Burning and Zeppeli (The New Rain Moderators)

BookBurning

Voidwards
Hey guys, most of you guys who post on here know me and know Zeppeli but I just wanted to introduce myself as your new moderator along with Zeppeli. If you guys have any questions or problems just message me or Zeppeli and we'll be more than happy to help. Also any Rain questions in general I'd be happy to answer as well.

Anyways, it's great to be part of the staff now and hopefully we can get more activity in our small Rain community.

Make it Rain.

:)

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Glad to have you guys as the Rain moderators! Good shit!

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Congratulations

BookBurning, I know you've seen me and we've played; heck, you've kicked my *** a thousand times it seems like but man, I could never get tired of seeing the way you play Rain. It's an art to me. I'm a huge Rain fan, I'd even consider myself a pretty good player who rounds out at about a level 32-33 but I'm nowhere near your level. I don't know if you can hear me when I'm on the mic trying to talk to you when we get matched up but I show you off to all my friends. You are truly a spectacle when I get to play with you and it's awesome that you're a great member of this community.

I just wanna open up that I'm willing to help this website in any way that I can with Rain guides and updates, if at all possible. And can PLEASE do some Rain sparring? I've been working on that Rain uppercut combo for the past week and need some tips for the follow through after the uppercut.

Anyway, long response and a little off-topic but in the words of the Foo Fighters...

"There goes my hero."

Yeah...I'm sorry. :jerkoff:

BookBurning

Voidwards
Congratulations

BookBurning, I know you've seen me and we've played; heck, you've kicked my *** a thousand times it seems like but man, I could never get tired of seeing the way you play Rain. It's an art to me. I'm a huge Rain fan, I'd even consider myself a pretty good player who rounds out at about a level 32-33 but I'm nowhere near your level. I don't know if you can hear me when I'm on the mic trying to talk to you when we get matched up but I show you off to all my friends. You are truly a spectacle when I get to play with you and it's awesome that you're a great member of this community.

I just wanna open up that I'm willing to help this website in any way that I can with Rain guides and updates, if at all possible. And can PLEASE do some Rain sparring? I've been working on that Rain uppercut combo for the past week and need some tips for the follow through after the uppercut.

Anyway, long response and a little off-topic but in the words of the Foo Fighters...

"There goes my hero."

Yeah...I'm sorry. :jerkoff:
Haha, I mostly don't have my mic in so I can't hear or I would have responded. Thanks for the kind words though man. :) You're one of the few I've seen that consistently sticks with Rain and I'm more than willing to help in any way I can. If you have any questions or anything just let me know man and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. Welcome to the site and that made me smile. :)

Also yeah we can do some sparring sure. I'd be happy to.