What's new

Strategy - Ermac Insta force blast ideas

So i was messing in the lab and i found that his insta force blast might be even like +1 if done fast.
The idea is using this tool in the corner cause the ex version(i think it has armor if i am not mistaken) and has MUCH more frame advantage.
Also the ex version launces for corner combos.
Has anyone checked this out???

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
been messing around with the same idea. wanted to use it as a meaty after hard knockdown but so far no luck getting the ground bounce to hit them while they're lying on the floor :/ the move has potential for sure

zaf

professor
So i was messing in the lab and i found that his insta force blast might be even like +1 if done fast.
The idea is using this tool in the corner cause the ex version(i think it has armor if i am not mistaken) and has MUCH more frame advantage.
Also the ex version launces for corner combos.
Has anyone checked this out???
Ive been messing around with the move, just not in the corner for launchers. Ill see if I can find anything

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
I've using it to bait uppercuts and the such, another thing to do is cancel a jump into levitate than use air blast if your opponent jumps up after you

CliffP

Noob
I force them to block the B3 - 2/4 50/50 and once they're conditioned, they start going for wake ups. That's when you can instant air Soul Burst.

But you have to jump forward if you aren't right in their mouth already which makes things a little more complicated but nothing too difficult.

From that point, you need to be really quick in recognizing whether you got the hit and flowchart from there.

Hit?
- TeleHang
-Combo (The most damage I can get off here is 23%) =/
-EX Telehang
-Combo for 30%+

Blocked?
- This move is almost plus on block.
-Throw Range
-Combo String Mix Ups
-Escape

Whif?
-Probably gonna get blown up but the Ex Air Blast has a crazy hit box so if you whiff then you were using it incorrectly.

So i figured out today at GGA that the ex version is rly stronk in the corner after a knockdown cause its rly plus on block,fast overhead and of course its a launcher so i will be trying to put this on my gameplay as much as possible.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Only started messing around with this today. It looks like it has some potential. Its a really quick overhead and it has a hit of armor. If you're using the mystic varitaion you can land a telehang for a free combo. Anyone know how it does against people waking up though?