What's new

"Inside The Box," Lt. Boxy's MK pod-film-cast-tastico!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So I changed the name. And made the blueprints way bigger.
There's entirely too much of the podcast dance being done for it to really make what I want to accomplish stand out, as my idea went from basic to intimidatingly big now that I've got my peoples behind me <3.
Basically...it's one part movie, one part podcast, one part giant attempt to unite the community in intelligence, ferocity, passion, and of course, KOMBAT.
A giant ball of thanks goes out to the K7's, Sabins, Bradys and Chefs of the world among many awesome others who've set the groundwork for such ideas...hopefully I can do you guys justice.

Current cast list coming momentarily...here's my last update:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
"INSIDE THE BOX" Guests Thus Far:

-VSM veteran and arguably THE face of Noob Saibot, Hitoshura-
-Globally-feared Reptile player and all-around huggable dude, THTB-
-Texas' deadliest fan-tossing, Queen-screaming kicker of ass, Mr. Mileena-
-The young lion of the East Coast Cages, and Rainbow Kombat Master, Mike Metroid.
-The Teenage Mutant Ninja Wizard, Enenra - The WNBA's Claude Von Stroke - RoboCop-
AND (hopefully) MANY MORE TO COME!

I promise you, my peoples. When this is over and complete, in the words of Mileena, it WILL be good for you.

If I could fit all of TYM into this, I would.
I'm looking at you, VSM. EGP. Midwest. Canada. Europe. Arizona. Mexico. Guam. Jamaica. The Bronx. Everywhere.
Big names, little names, TYM, MKU, vVv, ATL, everybody.
I want to try and make this the biggest collective gathering of minds and players ever assembled in one moviefilm.
So if you've got Skype, and you wanna throw your quarter in the time capsule, JOIN ME!
Every day this week starting tomorrow to saturday night, I'll be taking chunks out of my day to sit down and chat with anyone who wants to get in touch and speak their tasty piece.

STEP INSIDE THE BOX.

Espio

Kokomo
lol I can already tell this is going ot be brilliant, I didn't realize how animated you were :D.

Great line up so far, really excited to hear from everyone. It's so marvelous that you got Enera for the show, he's brilliantly hilarious.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
"inside the box" lol love it.. this is going to be interesting..
JOIN ME! I totally want you to get in there. As the saying goes, everyone loves the Cock :D.

Added some AWESOME new people to the list:
-Kombat's Next Top Model, the mighty RunwayMafia-
-PSN/The Wharf's resident dealer of emerald death, Birdsongs-
-Up and coming lady fighter extraordinaire, GoldfishKeeper-
And a slew of awesome surprises...GET HYPED.

NKZero

Noob
Precisely :D.
It's gonna come down to probably a 15-20 minute or more session with everyone I get to talk to, all edited and slashed together at the end into a massive circling braintrust of conversation, chaos and kombat.
ah that sounds cool. well if my internet ever works @ home then i would definitely consider this haha. good stuff :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
And NEW Kombatants have entered the fray! :
THE KOMBAT TOMB POSSE: The Grand Kaballer, K7L33THA and SCR 2011 Champion, OSU 16-BIT!

I'm fuckin' happier than Skarlet in the vault of a blood bank.

IT BEGINS TODAY!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Dude you are really hyper, lay off them blue smarties!

Looking forward to this!
:D. I'm more of a "Drink coffee until my veins start to tremble" kinda guy.

I think I'm gonna start out taping one, just an independent sitdown and shoot the beans session with someone, and put it up later on today. Time to crack some eggs...